Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2007, 08:25 PM   #71
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

View Post Originally Posted by allbman
do we need to give information about sending the prize?
Well, if you're selected as a winner, we'll need a mailing address (if you're a kid, it can be your parent's work, but we'll need your parents' approval first!)

View Post Originally Posted by surfergirl02
i dont get it what do we have to do to get it
Just tell your friends to join and enter your WebkinzInsider account name into the box where it says "Who referred you?"

View Post Originally Posted by rattygirl
Alright, thanks for letting us know who it was- but how do I give her a Thankz point when she didn't post here?
She made a few of the Sherbet Bunny posts, you can thank her in there!

Last edited by Justin; 05-20-2007 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: For rattygirl ;)
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2007, 08:26 PM   #72
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

You mean in the Win a sherbet bunny thread? And, in your quote, would you mind editing the 'thinks' to 'thanks'? I'm a grammar freak, so I know this is pointless, but even though I just edited the original post it still says 'thinks' in your quote.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:33 PM   #73
rleong

You mean in the Win a sherbet bunny thread? And, in your quote, would you mind editing the 'thinks' to 'thanks'? I'm a grammar freak, so I know this is pointless, but even though I just edited the original post it still says 'thinks' in your quote.
Nope, she actually created some of the "Sherbet Bunny Winner #X" threads

Fixed that for you.
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-20-2007, 08:35 PM   #74
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, thinks for editing that... whoops I mean thanks! I forgot she anounced some of the winners, I'll look for those threads.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:40 PM   #75
umustpmme4it
Gifted

So can we change the message in our refferal email to say 'enter my username here' or something? Just so they know?
Old 05-20-2007, 08:42 PM   #76
rleong

Sure, of course! What referral e-mail? Like ones that you are sending out personally? Or generated by the system?

The ones generated by the system have your userID stuck into the link, so that if they come here, then click "register", it'll fill your userID in automatically!

So can we change the message in our refferal email to say 'enter my username here' or something? Just so they know?
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-20-2007, 08:43 PM   #77
umustpmme4it
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Sure, of course! What referral e-mail? Like ones that you are sending out personally? Or generated by the system?
Sorry, wasn't sure what they were called.... generated by the system, when you email a page to a friend.... and thanks for clearing up my confusion about entering usernames!
Old 05-20-2007, 08:48 PM   #78
rleong

Sorry, wasn't sure what they were called.... generated by the system, when you email a page to a friend.... and thanks for clearing up my confusion about entering usernames!

Yep, you can type whatever you want in there, but leave the link, cause it'll make it easier when they sign up! You could also type a reminder in there that says something like "please make sure that my userID <userid> is in the referral box in the additional options when you sign up, I sure would love to win that Clydesdale!!"
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-20-2007, 08:52 PM   #79
umustpmme4it
Gifted

Okay, now I can start reffering my friends! I know of one friend who would love it here, but she's not allowed to join forums.... oh well, I have other friends who could sign up!
Old 05-20-2007, 09:13 PM   #80
umustpmme4it
Gifted

Oh... and did I have to mention the Clydesdale? lol Well I didn't...
Closed