Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2007, 12:28 PM   #61
Gift Guru

fatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

Justin, THAT GUY IS SOOOOO CUTE! Can u please tell me who donated it because that person deserves thankz pointz! And I wanna give them to her!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2007, 12:29 PM   #62
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

Yeah, even if I don't win I'd like to give Thankz points to them for their generousity!
Old 05-20-2007, 01:00 PM   #63
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

View Post Originally Posted by Lostinwebkinz
Sure!

First you can familiarize yourself with the site rules, suggestions etc.
here---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ions-f131.html

Then you can do is go to the "Introduce yourself" thread.
Found here ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/hi-im-joe-f158.html

Then I like to go to the "General Discussion" thread and just jump right into topics that interest me. The thread is found here ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...chat-f119.html

Hope that helps and hope you enjoy the site! It's great!

Great, great post!!! Thanks!!!

View Post Originally Posted by fatcatpix
Justin, THAT GUY IS SOOOOO CUTE! Can u please tell me who donated it because that person deserves thankz pointz! And I wanna give them to her!
Of course! It was Wendy!

View Post Originally Posted by rattygirl
Yeah, even if I don't win I'd like to give Thankz points to them for their generousity!
Let Wendy know!
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-20-2007, 02:58 PM   #64
Lostinwebkinz
Gifted

Lostinwebkinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Great, great post!!! Thanks!!!

Of course! It was Wendy!

Let Wendy know!
You are welcome. And is Wendy her actual screen name? I'd like to thank her too!
Old 05-20-2007, 03:21 PM   #65
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lostinwebkinz
You are welcome. And is Wendy her actual screen name? I'd like to thank her too!
Yep! She's an admin here, I'm sure that you'll see her around
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-20-2007, 04:10 PM   #66
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Alright, thanks for letting us know who it was- but how do I give her a Thankz point when she didn't post here?

Last edited by rattygirl; 05-20-2007 at 08:26 PM..
Old 05-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #67
Webkinz :)
surfergirl02 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont get it what do we have to do to get it
Old 05-20-2007, 05:52 PM   #68
Lil Kinz
allbman is an unknown quantity at this point

do we need to give information about sending the prize?
Old 05-20-2007, 07:29 PM   #69
outback37
Gifted

outback37 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

oh cool! i wont win but my friend knows a lot of ppl who want to become members of this site!
Old 05-20-2007, 08:13 PM   #70
umustpmme4it
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by machie
oh cool! i wont win but my friend knows a lot of ppl who want to become members of this site!
How do you know you won't win? Even one referral might get you the first prize!
Closed