Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2007, 06:08 PM   #191
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

Oh, and what if someone who you referred deletes their account?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2007, 06:48 PM   #192
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

how do you tell how many referrals you've got/given?
Old 06-02-2007, 06:55 PM   #193
luvmigames
Gift Guru
Luvmigames will become famous soon enough

My sister told me about this website, and I just joined a couple days ago, but I didn't see anything about referrals- how does she get credit?
Old 06-02-2007, 09:32 PM   #194
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Luvmigames
My sister told me about this website, and I just joined a couple days ago, but I didn't see anything about referrals- how does she get credit?
PM me her username and I'll link the accounts for you.

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
When will this contest be over? How are you going to choose which member? I read over the posts and it said you were doing a raffle, but surely you aren't gonna make tickets for every referal? How will you pick hte winners?
It'll be over on June 15th and we'll pick the winners during the day on June 16th. Well, not "real" tickets, but virtual ones.. Basically, each referral that someone makes will get them a "number" in the drawing. So, if you referred 7 people, you might get numbers 37-43. Then I will run a random number generator to pick a random number. If it's one of your numbers, you win!
Justin is offline Male
Old 06-02-2007, 09:34 PM   #195
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

hey justin, how to you tell how many referrals you've done?
Old 06-03-2007, 07:27 AM   #196
sar
Lil Kinz
sar is an unknown quantity at this point

I am starting to get people to join, but how do you know people aren't just going to enter names and refer it to themselves just to win the prize? Just wondering, I wouldn't do that.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:24 AM   #197
chimpanzee
Gifted

chimpanzee is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mybutterflygirl
Does this mean whoever gets the most referrals gets the prize, or anyone who gets a referral is entered into a drawing for the prize? Just curious.

Couldn't you just use your own e-mail???

I'm confused, does it matter how many refferals you get?

Last edited by chimpanzee; 06-03-2007 at 11:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #198
chimpanzee
Gifted

how do you know many referrals you have?
Old 06-03-2007, 12:32 PM   #199
chimpanzee
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by rattygirl
Well, I know I certainly stayed for the people. I mean, I did like the contest idea, and I know that may be part of the reason I joined, but even if it WAS part of the reason I joined, it wasn't a very big part. I just wanted to join a forum to discuss one of my favorite things in the world anyway! And I know I can get info I won't get anywhere else...

I know this has nothing to do with what were talking about but i don't know where to put it. you know how blueeyes22 hacked my acount last night and you said to contact Ganz well they said they cant help. but thanks for helping me
Old 06-05-2007, 04:58 PM   #200
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry if this was already asked but I got a referral before the contest does it still count? Thanks!
Closed