Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #181
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

View Post Originally Posted by SapphireGem
ok, i know this really doesn't have anything to do with the contest... but i wanted to know why everytime i try to look at someones gift exchanges, it says im not allowed to because i don't have the "privilages". can anyone help??
Oh, to look at the Gift Exchange stuff, you need 25 posts. Just 12 more posts to go!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2007, 09:09 PM   #182
Gifted
SapphireGem is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

ohhh, i see. well im well on my way then. im always posting, i have sooo much i want to learn, and this is the best site to get that knowledge. =]
Old 05-30-2007, 06:25 AM   #183
ktpotato014
Gifted

KTPotato014 will become famous soon enough

Ummm... I am at 25 posts, and I would like to use the gift exchange too, but I can't find it .
Please HELP!!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 07:22 AM   #184
ItachiXD
Gifted

ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

Wink Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

View Post Originally Posted by KTPotato014
Ummm... I am at 25 posts, and I would like to use the gift exchange too, but I can't find it .
Please HELP!!!!
Now that you are at 25 posts go to the ~~Fair Gift Exchange... and read the rules and regulations on the first post.
Then post you agree to ALL the rules, and eventually you will become Gifted (Shown under you User ID), and have full access to the Gift Exchange!
Good luck!
Old 05-30-2007, 11:01 PM   #185
LIKA
Webkinz :)

lika will become famous soon enough

wow i dont get the contest but do hope to win
Old 05-31-2007, 12:32 AM   #186
hellokello3295
Gifted
hellokello3295 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok how do i enter?
Old 05-31-2007, 07:05 PM   #187
desparuax
Gift Guru

webkinzluver96 is an unknown quantity at this point

What if you have refered someone about a week ago?
Old 06-01-2007, 10:58 PM   #188
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

Is there a special way to give referrals, or do you just tell your friends, and when they sign up, they just enter your name in the referral box?
Old 06-01-2007, 11:00 PM   #189
keb64
Gifted

karhum is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, thanks for clearing that up, couldn't figure out why I could not see half the things here.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:50 AM   #190
emily7921

When will this contest be over? How are you going to choose which member? I read over the posts and it said you were doing a raffle, but surely you aren't gonna make tickets for every referal? How will you pick hte winners?
Closed