Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 10:56 PM   #111
UNCLEJABBA
Gifted

JABBAS PETS is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

How Will We Know If Somone Joined Under Our Name
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2007, 10:57 PM   #112
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

View Post Originally Posted by JABBAS PETS
How Will We Know If Somone Joined Under Our Name
The system keeps track of it, we can see it in our administrator console. Also, if you bring up your own profile, you can see the number of referrals you have
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-21-2007, 10:58 PM   #113
UNCLEJABBA
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
The system keeps track of it, we can see it in our administrator console. Also, if you bring up your own profile, you can see the number of referrals you have

OK THINKS IM KINDA NEW TO THIS
Old 05-21-2007, 11:08 PM   #114
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Help me!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Lostinwebkinz
Sure!

First you can familiarize yourself with the site rules, suggestions etc.
here---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ions-f131.html

Then you can do is go to the "Introduce yourself" thread.
Found here ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/hi-im-joe-f158.html

Then I like to go to the "General Discussion" thread and just jump right into topics that interest me. The thread is found here ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...chat-f119.html

Hope that helps and hope you enjoy the site! It's great!
Great Advice Lostinwebkinz!!! Thank you for taking the time to help out a new member. I left you a thank you point!!!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #115
UNCLEJABBA
Gifted

TRYING TO BRING UP PROFILE AND THIS IS WHAT I GET

vBulletin Message
JABBAS PETS, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:18 AM   #116
thilian16
Gifted
thilian16 is an unknown quantity at this point

dear justin,
how do you reffer them of joining ?

or where does it say?

Last edited by thilian16; 05-22-2007 at 07:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-22-2007, 08:39 AM   #117
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SparkleHippo
that rocks, but ALL of my freniids already are members
Same here !!!!
Karen is offline Female
Old 05-22-2007, 09:39 AM   #118
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Sorry about that, you need to have 10 posts in order to see user information (including your own) for security purposes. You're almost there

View Post Originally Posted by JABBAS PETS
TRYING TO BRING UP PROFILE AND THIS IS WHAT I GET

vBulletin Message
JABBAS PETS, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
View Post Originally Posted by thilian16
dear justin,
how do you reffer them of joining ?

or where does it say?
You can send them an e-mail from any post here on WebkinzInsider (click the "thread tools" at the top and "e-mail to friend") and it'll make a referral link for you so that when someone signs up, it automatically fills in your userID in the "Additional options" section below where they create their account. Otherwise, just tell them to come here and sign up and then type in your WI username in the bottom "additional options" section when they register!
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-22-2007, 12:17 PM   #119
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Well, just one thing... pretty much the only friend I have who would sign up for this forum, isn't allowed to sign up! Her mom doesn't think it's safe. I sent the refferal to another friend, but I haven't heard back from her... I can't seem to get any refferals! I'll just have to be patient... my point is, I think the contest is fair, but some of us just don't have any friends that are allowed to join, or don't have any friends that want to join anyway!

As for what spamgirl said... well, I've just been thinking, is what she said going to affect this forum? The answer: NUH-UH! We should all just take it with a grain of salt.... just because she said something about the forum, doesn't mean it's true!
Old 05-22-2007, 12:38 PM   #120
WEBKINZ FAN!!!!!!!!
Banned
kayla72 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, and All the Ships at Sea --

Announcing the 3rd contest here at WebkinzInsider!

We're doing something a little different this time, we're actually telling you how many we're giving out!!

We tried to think of something original, so here goes:

We have decided to do a referral-based contest, to bring some more member in to WI. We just hit our 2000th member this evening and, we thought, "let's see how many more we can get in a month, so let's see what our users can do!"

The way the contest will work is you refer your family, friends, acquaintances, classmates, anyone you can. When they sign up, just have them enter your WebkinInsider username into the registration form and the system will automatically link them to your account as a referral (which will give you one entry into the contest). Don't forget, you can use the "e-mail this page to a friend" on just about any thread (located at the top "thread tools") to get people to come, take a look, and sign up!

The contest will run from today, May 18th, through June 15th. The winners will be announced on June 16th after verification.
Here is what we're giving out:
1st prize -- 1 Clydesdale Horse & 3 packs of Webkinz Trading Cards
2nd prize -- 3 packs of Webkinz Trading Cards
3rd prize -- 2 packs of Webkinz Trading Cards
4th & 5th prize -- 1 pack of Webkinz Trading Cards

These prizes will be drawn randomly, as always, but there is a twist -- Each referral you make gives you one "ticket" into the raffle. So, someone who refers 10 people gets 10 entries in the drawing, while someone who refers 1 gets 1 entry. In this way, everyone will have a chance at each prize, but those who refer more people will have a better chance at winning, as they have more "entries" into the contest!

Since the Clydesdale was ahead in the poll that one of our users started, one of our staff donated her Clydesdale just for the lucky winner!

Please keep in mind that all referrals will be checked to make sure that they are legitimate! Anyone trying to generate false referrals will be disqualified from the contest.

Here's to another AMAZING month at WI, have fun with it everyone!!!

[PS. I attached a picture of the little guy (or girl) ]
okay, well, i told my friend about this webkinz in sider thing. she went on and became a member, but how do i get my chance to win?
Closed