Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 02:53 PM   #101
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen
Justin, people can just make like 124312 accounts for "Billy Bob Joe" using their referrals! I highly doubt that EVERYONE will be honest! Me, I'm currently on my hands and knees begging my sister to join.
Yep, you're right, but please remember, we have systems in place to check for these things. Don't be tempted to cheat, because you will be caught and get disqualified!

View Post Originally Posted by Pianoman
Wasn't spamgirl banned for something?
Yes, she was.
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2007, 02:55 PM   #102
Webkinz :)
toosiepop33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

Thank you for letting me start posting justin! (this is pianoman's sister)
Old 05-21-2007, 03:11 PM   #103
Webkinz :)
rayrayx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

This sounds sooo cool! i am going to send it to all of my friends and more i really want the clydesdale! and the trading cards. i relle hope i win. good luck to everyone !

-rayrayx3
Old 05-21-2007, 03:16 PM   #104
WEBKINZ FAN!!!!!!!!
Banned
kayla72 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] NEWEST WI CONTEST (5/18 -> 6/15) [Clydesdale & Trading Cards!!!!!]

i have the clydstale, and if you win, i know you will love it! it comes with a fire place. does anyone have the trading cards yet? well, this contest is going to be fun! so many people are going to want to win!
Old 05-21-2007, 06:26 PM   #105
muttsrule13
Gifted

Luv Pup is on a distinguished road

Bah humbug!!all my friends either don't want to sign up or aren't allowed to
Luv Pup is offline Female
Old 05-21-2007, 07:14 PM   #106
cancerwater1
Gifted

cancerwater1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont understand...if we are already a member, do we have to start a new account to be entered?
Old 05-21-2007, 09:31 PM   #107
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yeah, Krystin's been forced to close it down. I'll post a screenshot so those that aren't members can see it. I found it to be terribly disrespectful to me and the members here at WI.
There probably just jealous because there forum isn't as good. Jealousy is usually what fires people up to make some not so nice comments.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:43 PM   #108
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by cancerwater1
I dont understand...if we are already a member, do we have to start a new account to be entered?
Nope, just have a friend or family member or anyone you know sign up for WebkinzInsider and enter YOUR WI username as the "referrer" when they sign up
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-21-2007, 10:28 PM   #109
emily7921

Justin,

Back to talking about how cool you are for making this site! There are SO many sites that have forums and buttons and everything JUST like this, but I always come back to this stie! Thank you soo much for everything. I love this contest too! Http://webkinzweekly.com is a site that looks exactly like this (I wonder if you made it!) but I don't think there's a Gift Exchange there! (THE GIFT EXCHANGE IS THE BEST PART HERE) I love this site almost as much as I love Webkinz! Thanks again!

Emily7921
Old 05-21-2007, 10:34 PM   #110
rleong

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Justin,

Back to talking about how cool you are for making this site! There are SO many sites that have forums and buttons and everything JUST like this, but I always come back to this stie! Thank you soo much for everything. I love this contest too! Http://webkinzweekly.com is a site that looks exactly like this (I wonder if you made it!) but I don't think there's a Gift Exchange there! (THE GIFT EXCHANGE IS THE BEST PART HERE) I love this site almost as much as I love Webkinz! Thanks again!

Emily7921
Thankz Emily. I just saw webkinzweekly and they do run the same software as us (vBulletin), but I'd like to think that our site looks very different with the new template, doesn't it? Glad you like it here, I'd never have the time to make another site (and I love WI way too much!!!)
Justin is offline Male
Closed