Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2007, 11:35 PM   #61
fairytaledreams
Gifted

tinker*bella is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

Okay I posted earlier (on the retired thread) so I copied it and thought I would post again. I said this days ago guys, here are my thoughts, answers and explanations (again).

How Many Steps to the Right and Left: 3 Right, 6 Left
Equipment: Toy Digger
3 Clothing Items: Worker Boots, Jeans, Black T-Shirt
Snack For You: Chocolate Bar
Treat to stop the opponent: Sunny Ice Cakes
Friend to Take Along: Quizzy

The Clues:
1pm on the 23rd: Click here for four KinzCash! (Go forth and figure it out!) Go to the fourth Cave

3pm on the 23rd: Click here for three KinzCash! (Three rights don't make a wrong.) Take 3 Steps Right

6pm on the 24th: Click here for six KinzCash! (I've said it six times, don't get left behind.) Take 6 steps left

3pm on the 25th - Click here for nine KinzCash! (Ad it up and you'll find a clue.) Referring to the Ad of the 4 Sunny Ice Cakes on the Wheel of Yum everyone seen, it does not say add it up it says ad as in advertisement

4pm on the 25th - Click here for a free Pineapple! (Don’t you think pineapples make most days brighter?) You need light in a cave

2pm on the 26th - Click here for eight KinzCash! (Let me level with you, this shouldn't be two hard.) Level Two

3pm on the 26th - Click here for free Sunflower Seeds! (A delicious treat for someone to eat!) Sunflower Seeds, Cup cake and Ice Cream all are free and they make the Sunny Ice Cakes

2pm on the 27th - Click here for 8 KinzCash! (Let me level with you. This shouldn't be two hard) Again Level Two

4pm on the 27th - Four the last time, cave in and play! It says Cave, NOT Mine so where else besides Zacky's Quest is there a cave? Then it took us to Quizzy Blast when we clicked on it.

6pm on the 27th - Click here for a free Ice Cream Cone! (If it's a sunny day don't get in a flap. Share some ice cream!) Don't get in a flap, referring perhaps to the bird that flaps over you in the game Zacky's Quest and you don't want to get caught by him he flies away with you! Again Sunflower Seeds, Cup cake and Ice Cream all are free and they make the Sunny Ice Cakes

2pm on the 28th - Click here for a free Cupcake! (In combination with other things this cupcake is even tastier!) Again Sunflower Seeds, Cup cake and Ice Cream all are free and they make the Sunny Ice Cakes

3pm on the 28th - Hope you get all 3 right! Referring to the 3 stpes to the right or the 3 clothing items, plus it took us to Quizzy Blast

6pm on the 28th - Click here for 6 KinzCash! (I've said it 6 times. Don't get left behind.) Referring to the 6 steps to the left again. Perhaps we have to take 3 right steps, 6 left, 3 right steps again and 6 left?

Now here are my other thoughts: If everyone is playing the Wheel of Wow every day at some point everyone should have won the worker boots and the jeans. Both have messages, for the jeans when you won them it said, "Perfect for going on an adventure" and for the Boots it had a quote about being useful. We got the free black t-shirt for a daily activity that will give us a but I don't remember what the message was with that though. So these are my 3 guesses for the clothing items.

Now for the treat for you, again on the WOW everyone should get the opportunity to win the chocolate bar and we got the free chocolate bar as a daily activity and the message is supposed to be something about" got to keep up your energy on this crazy search".

In the next few days we are going to get as a daily activity a free toy digger. You need a digger in a cave, so the equipment is either this toy digger or that pineapple lamp.

Quizzy has had interesting daily quizz questions. The other day it had one about a spelunker or something which is someone who explores caves! Again, caves not mines so that is why I am leaning more toward the only other place I know of that has a cave...Zacky's Quest. Not too sure on the friend to bring along though but Quizzy has had daily bonus questions every day that are somehow involved with the contest, plus the one clue on the 27th when we clicked on it took us to Quizzys Blast.

So there is all my thoughts....again (reposted) WHEW! Comments?

Last edited by tinker*bella; 08-30-2007 at 11:54 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2007, 01:23 AM   #62
Gifted

MyDogParis is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

I am trying to help my niece with this contest. It's fun for both of us (kid and adult). We didn't get a free black t-shirt though. I agree with lots I've seen on this post but still not postiive about the black t-shirt or the friend to bring along.
I'm siding with the Wacky's Quest and pineapple lamp people.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:55 AM   #63
Webkinz :)

petlover is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by tina55
"Equipment" could be more than one item. It could be both the pineapple lamp and the toy digger. I am fairly certain of the lamp. I'll have to think on it all some more.
it could be be more than 1 equipment BUT they just put the word EQUIPMENT not Equipments. as usual and then ...
Old 08-31-2007, 05:02 AM   #64

petlover is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you tinker*bella for analyzing the clues...
Old 08-31-2007, 06:03 AM   #65
RubyGirl703
Gifted

SweetDream will become famous soon enough

Here are my answers:
Steps to the Left and Right: 3 Right, 6 Left
Equipment: Pineapple Lamp (Why does it suddenly make me think of Spongebob?)
3 Clothing Items: ?, ?, ?
Snack for You: Chocolate Bar

Here are my thoughts:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think tinker*bella has a point when she says it's a cave in Zacky's Quest. The most common clue I've found on WW is the clue 'four'. Examples are:

1. "Four the last time, cave in and play!" was the description of a daily activity.

2. In Plumpy's letter, she purposely misspelled 'for' and wrote 'four' instead.

3. On the Wheel of Yum, there are four Sunny Ice Cake advertisments.

Since we already have a clue about level two, we know it can't be Cave 2 so it has to be Cave 4:

1. "Let me level with you. This shouldn't be two hard." is a clue. It means that the cave is on Level 2.

They used the word 'cave' a couple times also:

1. "Four the last time, cave in and play!" was the description of a daily activity.

2. A Daily Bonus Question asks us what a spelunker does. Spelunkers search caves.

3. "Give your brain a tap. Do it in a snap. Hope you find a ..." is a clue. The answer must be 'map' because you find a piece of a map in each cave. Also when they say 'Do it in a snap.', probably means you have to play quickly or else the time will run out.

Zacky's Quest might be the only place they have caves so it leaves us at that game. It also was a Game of the Day.

Steps to the Left and Right:

We all know that we should go 3 Steps to the Right and 6 Steps to the left. Here are some of the clues I've found useful:

1. "Three rights don't make a wrong." is a clue. Inside the clue, it tells you how many steps to the right.

2. "I've said it six times, don't get left behind." is a clue. Inside the clue, I italicized 2 words. If you put those to words together, you get how many steps you should go to the left.

Equipment:

Because of 2 clues, I am pretty sure the equipment is a Pineapple Lamp. Here are the clues:

1. They have brought the Pineapple Lamp back to the W Shop. The description is: "Shed some light on a difficult problem".

2. In the Daily Activities, the gave you a free pineapple. The desciption was: "Don't you think pineapples make most days brighter?". This clue means that we need a pineapple lamp because lamps make everything bright.

3 Clothing Items:

I am not sure of the 3 clothing items but the most likely place to find clues is at the Clothing Section in the W Shop. The only possible clue I found was:

1. "Hope you get all 3 right!" is a clue that might mean that you should get all 3 clothing items right.

Snack for You:

I am sure that it is a Chocolate Bar. Here are some clues I've gathered to figure out the question:

1. In the Daily Activities, the gave you a free chocolate bar. The desciption was: "Gotta keep your energy up on this crazy search!". This clue means that we need it to eat it so it has to be a snack for you.

2. There was a Daily Bonus Question that asked us about Milton Hershey, the creator of Hershey Candy and the popular Hershey Chocolate.

Treat to stop the opponent:

With all of the clues put together, I found out that the answer is Sunny Ice Cakes!

1. "Ad it up and you'll find a clue." is a clue. At the Wheel of Yum, there are four Sunny Ice Cakes advertisments.

2. The 3 free items put together: Sunflower Seeds, an Ice Cream Cone, and a Cupcake, make Sunny Ice Cakes. The decriptions also help. When you get free Sunflower Seeds, the desciption says: "A delicious treat for someone to eat!". This could mean the opponent will eat the Sunny Ice Cakes. When you get a free Ice Cream Cone, the description says: "If it's a sunny day don't get in a flap. Share some ice cream.". This could mean you share/give the Sunny Ice Cakes to/with the opponent. When you get a free Cupcake, the description says: "In combination with other things this cupcake is even tastier!". This means that you should put the Sunflower Seeds, an Ice Cream Cone, and a Cupcake together to make Sunny Ice Cakes.

3. "Hope you get all 3 right!" might be a clue. It might mean that you should get the recipe right.

Friend to Take Along:

Since there have been many Quizzy's Blasts Games and Daily Bonus Questions that have clues, I am just making a guess that it is Quizzy. There aren't many clues on the friend to take along so let's all make a simple guess.

Those are all of my thoughts. I don't think anyone even has the time to read this!

Last edited by SweetDream; 08-31-2007 at 07:34 AM..
Old 08-31-2007, 06:42 AM   #66
Kikoia3230
Kikoia3230 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by SweetDream
Here are my answers:
Steps to the Left and Right: 3 Right, 6 Left
Equipment: Pineapple Lamp (Why does it suddenly make me think of Spongebob?)
3 Clothing Items: ?, ?, ?
Snack for You: Chocolate Bar

Here are my thoughts:

I think tinker*bella has a point when she says it's a cave in Zacky's Quest. The most common clue I've found on WW is the clue 'four'. Examples are:

2. In Plumpy's letter, she purposely misspelled 'for' and wrote 'four' instead.

3. On the Wheel of Yum, there are four Sunny Ice Cake advertisments.

Since we already have a clue about level two, we know it can't be Cave 2 so it has to be Cave 4:

1. "Let me level with you. This shouldn't be two hard." is a clue. It means that the cave is on Level 2.

They used the word 'cave' a couple times also:

2. A Daily Bonus Question asks us what a spelunker does. Spelunkers search caves.

3. "Give your brain a tap. Do it in a snap. Hope you find a ..." is a clue. The answer must be 'map' because you find a piece of a map in each cave. Also when they say 'Do it in a snap.', probably means you have to play quickly or else the time will run out.

Zacky's Quest might be the only place they have caves so it leaves us at that game. It also was a Game of the Day.

Steps to the Left and Right:

We all know that we should go 3 Steps to the Right and 6 Steps to the left. Here are some of the clues I've found useful:

1. "Three rights don't make a wrong." is a clue. Inside the clue, it tells you how many steps to the right.

2. "I've said it six times, don't get left behind." is a clue. Inside the clue, I italicized 2 words. If you put those to words together, you get how many steps you should go to the left.

Equipment:

Because of 2 clues, I am pretty sure the equipment is a Pineapple Lamp. Here are the clues:

1. They have brought the Pineapple Lamp back to the W Shop. The description is: "Shed some light on a difficult problem".

2. In the Daily Activities, the gave you a free pineapple. The desciption was: "Don't you think pineapples make most days brighter?". This clue means that we need a pineapple lamp because lamps make everything bright.

3 Clothing Items:

I am not sure of the 3 clothing items but the most likely place to find clues is at the Clothing Section in the W Shop. The only possible clue I found was:

1. "Hope you get all 3 right!" is a clue that might mean that you should get all 3 clothing items right.

Snack for You:

I am sure that it is a Chocolate Bar. Here are some clues I've gathered to figure out the question:

1. In the Daily Activities, the gave you a free chocolate bar. The desciption was: "Gotta keep your energy up on this crazy search!". This clue means that we need it to eat it so it has to be a snack for you.

2. There was a Daily Bonus Question that asked us about Milton Hershey, the creator of Hershey Candy and the popular Hershey Chocolate.

Treat to stop the opponent:

With all of the clues put together, I found out that the answer is Sunny Ice Cakes!

1. "Ad it up and you'll find a clue." is a clue. At the Wheel of Yum, there are four Sunny Ice Cakes advertisments.

2. The 3 free items put together: Sunflower Seeds, an Ice Cream Cone, and a Cupcake, make Sunny Ice Cakes. The decriptions also help. When you get free Sunflower Seeds, the desciption says: "A delicious treat for someone to eat!". This could mean the opponent will eat the Sunny Ice Cakes. When you get a free Ice Cream Cone, the description says: "If it's a sunny day don't get in a flap. Share some ice cream.". This could mean you share/give the Sunny Ice Cakes to/with the opponent. When you get a free Cupcake, the description says: "In combination with other things this cupcake is even tastier!". This means that you should put the Sunflower Seeds, an Ice Cream Cone, and a Cupcake together to make Sunny Ice Cakes.

3. "Hope you get all 3 right!" might be a clue. It might mean that you should get the recipe right.

Friend to Take Along:

Since there have been many Quizzy's Blasts Games and Daily Bonus Questions that have clues, I am just making a guess that it is Quizzy.

Those are all of my thoughts. I don't think anyone even has the time to read this!

Now that you mention it, I'm think of Wacky's Quest, but right now I have to miss my Open House at my school now I'll never know... sorry right now I'm SAD!!
Old 08-31-2007, 06:42 AM   #67

pk231kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are today's clues.....

Clue (Toy Digger): Get it right and you never know what you'll dig up.Clue (six KinzCash): So important that it was featured... yesterday.

So now I'm confused about the equipment. Is it the pineapple lamp or the toy digger?

Location is now definitely in Zacky's Quest...it was the game of the day yesterday. Forget the mines!

Tomorrow is free Sunny Ice Cakes which confirms one food...I beleive it is for the opponent but not 100% sure.

They have spent ALOT of clues on these sunny ice cakes! This makes 5 clues right? The 3 ingredients, the "ad" clue and the free cakes.

With all the time and energy I've spent on this hunt I could have played Quizzy's Whizkinz 10 times a day for 10 days and gotten the 10,000 already!!!! And really...for all of this work you think they could spare more than 10,000 kinzcash! More like 100,000 kinzcash! It's not like it costs them anything!

I'm done now. Comments?.......
Old 08-31-2007, 06:54 AM   #68
Gift Guru

cupcakeface13 will become famous soon enough

the equipment could be the pineapple lamp AND the toy digger because equipment is the same in its singular and plural form
cupcakeface13 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2007, 07:16 AM   #69
Shasha is an unknown quantity at this point

Justin
Thanks for all you helpful information. I will read everything!

Shasha
Old 08-31-2007, 07:17 AM   #70
Lil Kinz
lily9970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why did we get a piece of cake when it was supposed to be free sunflower seeds? Was it just to point us in the direction of sunny ice "cakes" or is that an ingredient in another recipe?
Closed