Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2007, 12:00 PM   #601
Webkinz :)
chickenbur2ito is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com! *** ENTRY @ 9AM KT Mon, Sept 3 ***

Sorry if its hard to read but here are the winners!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfrontpage.JPG (110.3 KB, 55 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2007, 12:59 PM   #602
BlissfulBunny

Chocolatepocky is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com! *** ENTRY @ 9AM KT Mon, Sept 3 ***

I wanna know what all the answers were
Old 09-08-2007, 10:19 PM   #603
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

me too! oh well so what were the answers to the contest? The world may never know.(i know i copied it off the tootsie pop commercial but hey what else can i do?)
Old 09-09-2007, 01:00 AM   #604
brandi34
Gifted

brandi34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com! *** ENTRY @ 9AM KT Mon, Sept 3 ***

I Was One off... about the Location At least we all tried
Old 09-09-2007, 09:45 AM   #605
tahitiplay
Gift Guru

kristieangel has a spectacular aura about

I wanted to know the answers also. how long did it take webkinz to post the last contest answers??
Old 09-09-2007, 12:55 PM   #606
brandi34
Gifted

brandi34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com! *** ENTRY @ 9AM KT Mon, Sept 3 ***

View Post Originally Posted by kristieangel
I wanted to know the answers also. how long did it take webkinz to post the last contest answers??

I think it takes at least a week for WW to tell us the correct answers for contests. The last was so hard and i'm sooo curious to know the anwers
Old 09-13-2007, 03:06 AM   #607
jennybobenny
JennyBoBenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I am confused though, they didn't post the winners on the contest page. I completely missed the information in the newspaper, I had read so much stuff about pet of the month that I breezed right over that part. I really hope that they list the answers too. I mean after all that hard work I would at least like to know if I got them right and just was not fast eneough which really we have no control over anyways(I wish we did though)
Old 09-13-2007, 04:32 AM   #608
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Sunshine Shannon
Someone from Elubin.com won 1st place. The answers are:

Elubin!!!!
Thanks for all your help and everyone who helped! I would like to thank Linda, rachel, amanda and everyone else who posted clues. I'm so glad and I am still in shock. I wish I could share it with all of you! thanks soo much!!!
~Phillyphan5 and Elliot,Rickie,Cola,Mike,Parker, and Midnight!!!
The winning things were:
  1. Zacky's quest 4th mine
  2. 3 right steps, 6 left
  3. Pineapple lamp, toy digger, and dogbeards map
  4. Black t shirt, jeans, worker boots
  5. Chocolate bar
  6. Sunny Ice cakes.
  7. Zacky
Darn it...I really thought the clue about the map was just another clue about zacky...oh well
Old 09-13-2007, 07:19 AM   #609
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by swanjo
Darn it...I really thought the clue about the map was just another clue about zacky...oh well
but the location was barking mad mine right???? nothing led to the zacky's quest game..... ant least none of the clues I got they all led to zacky as the friend! man they need 2 post the answers or i'll go NUTS!
Old 09-15-2007, 11:02 PM   #610
liza809
Gifted

Liza809 is on a distinguished road

I'm one of the most curious people I know. I a going insane(which for me is pretty normal) wanting to know what the answers to the hunt were. If they don't say them soon I think i might do something drastic. Like throw a watermelon off of the roof.
Closed