Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 09:10 AM   #471
Webkinz :)
horselover164 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com! *** ENTRY @ 9AM KT Mon, Sept 3 ***

ya thATS what i put also except not quizzy but zacky
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2007, 09:12 AM   #472
joyagirl1013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com! *** ENTRY @ 9AM KT Mon, Sept 3 ***

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:17 AM   #473

thanxx joyagirl same here

i wanna know what the 2nd and 3rd placers get as prizes like really really bad lol

Last edited by horselover164; 09-03-2007 at 09:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-03-2007, 09:23 AM   #474
GumdropGirl4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I havent been on in a while so i dont know why is it this----

answer as soon as possible please

i still need to enter my entry

oops

hehehe

someone please answer my question im kinda confused as you can see

lol

ok im just gonna put it down cuz its probably the right answer

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!! =]

Last edited by GumdropGirl4; 09-03-2007 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-03-2007, 09:27 AM   #475
Oh, look I'm
Gifted

Enzo is on a distinguished road

HI everybody Enzo is on again. Yes.
WWWAAAAHHH I'm scared. They haven't answered me with kinzpost so i don't think i won.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:29 AM   #476
GumdropGirl4 is an unknown quantity at this point

i guessed these answers----
1. Location: Zacky's Quest - Level 2 - 4th Cave
2. How Many Steps to the Left and Right: 6 Left, 3 Right
3. Equipment: Pineapple Lamp and Toy Digger
4. Three Pieces of Clothing: Jeans, Work boots, Black T-shirt
5. Snack for You: Chocolate
6. Treat to Stop the Opponent: Sunny Ice Cake
7. Friend to Take Along: Zacky

View Post Originally Posted by Enzo
HI everybody Enzo is on again. Yes.
WWWAAAAHHH I'm scared. They haven't answered me with kinzpost so i don't think i won.

i dont think that anyone won yet it hasnt been that long they still need to let people answer

Last edited by GumdropGirl4; 09-03-2007 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-03-2007, 09:32 AM   #477
joyagirl1013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

View Post Originally Posted by iluvchanel
it could be the mine because maybe a gem of the day on august 23 is in the barking mad mine i could be wrong any thoughts???

okay, its after 10 am on the 3rd...I'm nervous but I know I dont stand a chance to win but am going over past threads to check out the clues some more. The clue to get all three right and the clue about the map rhyme....would they not mean get all tlhree pcs of equipment right??? Lamp, digger and MAP???? Just a thought, I'm adding it to one of my accounts.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:38 AM   #478
spottedstarr
Gifted

spottedstarr is on a distinguished road

OMG, i have something from the kinzpost, and friends NEVER send me mail!!!! EVER! I think it may be from GANZ saying i won....

I'll tell you as soon as i open it! ***OPENING NOW!***

GAH! A pets B-day.

Last edited by spottedstarr; 09-03-2007 at 09:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-03-2007, 09:41 AM   #479

ok ok kool kool tell us tell us
Old 09-03-2007, 09:42 AM   #480
spottedstarr
Gifted

spottedstarr is on a distinguished road

GRRR! Just a pets B-day letter.

Ah well, wish Happy Birthday to my Gold & White Cat!!!
Closed