Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2007, 11:39 PM   #331
Lil Kinz
lakedawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com! *** ENTRY @ 9AM KT Mon, Sept 3 ***

I am new to posting here but have kept up on everything everyone is thinking here. I agree with almost everything everyone is saying. But the #1 thing we all have to remember and so many ppl have said it here already - this is a contest for children - adults think way too much into things. Everything that is needed for the contest has been given to us. The toy digger was GIVEN to us in Daily Activities, the black t-shirt, work boots and jeans were GIVEN to us either on the Wheel of Wow or Daily Activities. The chocolate bar and Sunny Ice Cakes were GIVEN to us. 3 Right, 6 Left, Level 2, 4th cave (not mine by the way) and Zacky have been clearly, really very clearly, given to us.

We all need to quit over-thinking things and take what was given to us, nothing more and nothing less. If you look at it this way, it makes things much easier and you can see the simple logic in it!

Hope this helps everyone get a good night's sleep and I'm glad that I am finally a member of WI!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2007, 11:46 PM   #332
jennybobenny
Webkinz :)
JennyBoBenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com! *** ENTRY @ 9AM KT Mon, Sept 3 ***

I guess I need to think more like a kid, I think I am gonna go with the pineapple lamp and the toy digger for equipment and hope that Im right, I guess that I just would have thought that if they were trying to make this easier and for us to not overthink it they would have said give us 2pieces of equipment like they did for the clothes.

Good luck all I really hope that someone on here who worked on this wins it!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 12:03 AM   #333
goldenpuppylover

Does the equipmet mean two or one items/item?
Old 09-03-2007, 12:07 AM   #334
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

I'm kind of out for the Contest since I don't usually get on till 10-11AM PT which is 1-2PM KT so I won't even bother entering since I definately won't be the first!
Old 09-03-2007, 01:11 AM   #335

petlover is an unknown quantity at this point

could someone PLEASE confirm that the Equipment are PINEAPPLE LAMP and/or TOY DIGGER. thank you so much and good luck everyone here in WI...
Old 09-03-2007, 01:26 AM   #336
Lil Kinz
jym2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

At the end of W-Tales they find KC. Do you think this has anything 2 do with the contest?
Old 09-03-2007, 01:59 AM   #337
jennybobenny
JennyBoBenny is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you mean they find KC, What clue are you still trying to figure out?????

After Much thought and going back and forth over the equipment anwser I am going to put the Pineapple lamp and the toydigger. I have been struggling with this all night, actually for days now and either I am right or wrong, I actually have two guesses since I have two active account so I may try them each different and see what happens. Good luck to all!!!

Last edited by JennyBoBenny; 09-03-2007 at 02:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-03-2007, 03:03 AM   #338
orionbug
Gifted

orionbug is on a distinguished road

the location is Zacky's quest level 2 cave 4
6 steps to the left, 3 to the right
with the toy digger, and pineapple lamp, in the jeans, black t-shirt, and worker boots. the sanck for you is the chocolate bar, and the treat to stop the opponent are sunny ice cakes, and the friend is zacky.

hope this is what everyone else is choosing, cause if i don't get it, then i sure would like my answer to be correct so i know i was right. lol.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:27 AM   #339
horselover164 is an unknown quantity at this point

well we dont need the map cause the map is like in zackys quest and then we can enter this morning
Old 09-03-2007, 06:28 AM   #340
liz2468 is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck everyone!
Closed