Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2007, 11:05 PM   #321
Oh, look I'm
Gifted

Enzo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

View Post Originally Posted by connie1234
peter i have an idea about the sunglasses but i am not 100% sure i wanted to send you a private message but i can not how come???? i do not want to share this with too many people because no one has relly said too much about them and i think that this could be a great clue if i am right
or do you just not really know???????????????????
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2007, 11:11 PM   #322
jennybobenny
Webkinz :)
JennyBoBenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com! *** ENTRY @ 9AM KT Mon, Sept 3 ***

OK here goes my question is is it only 1 piece of equipment, I know that everyone has a different opinion on this but they didn't ask for 3 pieces of equipment like they did for the clothes. So why is everyone thinking that is the pineapple lamp AND the toy digger(I have even heard the map) I guess that I was thinking that it was just gonna be the pineapple lamp. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS. This is the only piece that I'm hung up on. Also I was just loggd in before it shut down for the time being and it tells you that it will not accept entries before 9am EST or Webkinz time. It just tells you to write in all the information and send at 9am. Hope that helps I know that some people thought that they could enter it in at 12:01 and that is not the case.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS EQUIPMENT THING

THANKS
Old 09-02-2007, 11:14 PM   #323
Gift Guru

kinzcash addict is just really nicekinzcash addict is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com! *** ENTRY @ 9AM KT Mon, Sept 3 ***

I have the same very question about the equipment...the clues lead youto all 3 how do you decide which one it is....
Old 09-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #324
Oh, look I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by JennyBoBenny
OK here goes my question is is it only 1 piece of equipment, I know that everyone has a different opinion on this but they didn't ask for 3 pieces of equipment like they did for the clothes. So why is everyone thinking that is the pineapple lamp AND the toy digger(I have even heard the map) I guess that I was thinking that it was just gonna be the pineapple lamp. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS. This is the only piece that I'm hung up on. Also I was just loggd in before it shut down for the time being and it tells you that it will not accept entries before 9am EST or Webkinz time. It just tells you to write in all the information and send at 9am. Hope that helps I know that some people thought that they could enter it in at 12:01 and that is not the case.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS EQUIPMENT THING

THANKS
it has given clues for both so everyone thinks that BECAUSE they weren't very discriptive about the number of equipment pieces. I personly think the map bit is about were the exact location is: Zacky's quest, lvl 2, cave four[i think that is it...] because as you probably know there is a map in zacky's quest. Go to the first page of this thread to see all the clues in order... But the first clue they have typed is not go Fourth, but go forth... look at the thumbnails.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:18 PM   #325
jennybobenny

I still think that it is just the pineapple lamp, you would think that if they wanted more then one item for the epuipment then they would have asked for it like they did for the clothing. The Pineapple lamp was one of the clues that most people got rather quickly so i guess i just want to know if most of you think it is just 1 clue for equipment or is their more then 1

ANY HELP WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED
Old 09-02-2007, 11:20 PM   #326
Lil Kinz
vastidious is an unknown quantity at this point

A couple questions..

1. Do you have to be the first person to enter your guess and get it right?

2. Since we live on the West Coast, do I have to get my daughter up at 6 am to put in her entry?

3. Anyone figure out how many pieces of equipment to list? I've seen mention of about 3-5 different pieces. Any thoughts?
Old 09-02-2007, 11:21 PM   #327
jennybobenny

I agree about the map, I don't think that is part of the equipment at all, just another clue as to the location, but could the toy digger also be just another clue as to the location??

Thanks so much for the quick responses

The first person to anwser all of the questions correctly wins, and as far as the time goes it looks like it is EST so I guess you have to get up early

Last edited by JennyBoBenny; 09-02-2007 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #328
LIKA

lika will become famous soon enough

i figure it out i hope i win
Old 09-02-2007, 11:30 PM   #329
jennybobenny

I Guess the other thing I am thinking about the equipment question is the word Equipment can mean more then 1 item, I am just hoping that they would have asked for a number of pieces if they were looking for more then 1 item

View Post Originally Posted by lika

What do you think the equipment is??

Last edited by JennyBoBenny; 09-02-2007 at 11:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2007, 11:32 PM   #330
Oh, look I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lika
what do YOU think?? HMMMMM?????????

the friend to take along is Zacky, right???

ugghhhh it did it again...

i hate how the little faces keep taking the places of my question marks grrrrr...

Last edited by Enzo; 09-02-2007 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed