Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2007, 01:34 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

pk231kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

Here are my thoughts....

How Many Steps to the Left and Right: 6 Left, 3 Right
Equipment: Pineapple Lamp or Toy Digger
Three Pieces of Clothing: Jeans, Work boots, ? (Black Tshirt)
Snack for You: Chocolate
Treat to Stop the Opponent: Sunny Ice Cake
Friend to Take Along: Quizzy
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #22
webkinz_for_ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

the excat loctain is defitenly ethier barking mad mine because fulffington is standing in front of it or zacky quest
Old 08-30-2007, 02:31 PM   #23
rainbowfairy45
Gifted

rainbowfairy45 will become famous soon enough

i think its hidden somewhere in zacky's quest because it would be too easy for it to be barking mad mine. plus wasnt that in the last contest? quizzy and chef looking for a gem in a mine? And one of the other clues said, "four the last time, cave in and play" that makes much more sense to be the fourth cave in on Zacky's quest.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:32 PM   #24

mypoochchico is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont think it is the barking mad mine because if it is than it would be way too avious cuz fluffington is standing right infront of it!!
Old 08-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #25
rainbowfairy45
Gifted

i also definetley think that the equipment is the pinneapple lamp. why? they gave us a pinneapple saying "dont you think the pinneapple makes most days brighter?" and, as i said in the last forum, the pinneapple lamp is back in the w-shop as an item. coincedence? i think not! lol

View Post Originally Posted by mypoochchico
I dont think it is the barking mad mine because if it is than it would be way too avious cuz fluffington is standing right infront of it!!

exactly! thats what im saying! same with the clothes, although then i have no idea what they are.

Last edited by rainbowfairy45; 08-30-2007 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-30-2007, 02:57 PM   #26
summerlove123
Lil Kinz
hogwarts90 is an unknown quantity at this point

did you realize that lately on Today's Activities, the activity has been like, as right now, from 2PM - 5PM .. or from 12PM- 3PM . Usually , it's every hour ... do you think that has anything to do with the contest ? i only remember this occuring since the contest started.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:25 PM   #27
rainbowfairy45
Gifted

umm i have seen that before...dont think that has anything to do with it. but, i may be wrong!
Old 08-30-2007, 03:38 PM   #28
Rubiksfanatic
Gift Guru

ARTGIRL will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by pk231kinz
Here are my thoughts....

How Many Steps to the Left and Right: 6 Left, 3 Right
Equipment: Pineapple Lamp or Toy Digger
Three Pieces of Clothing: Jeans, Work boots, ? (Black Tshirt)
Snack for You: Chocolate
Treat to Stop the Opponent: Sunny Ice Cake
Friend to Take Along: Quizzy
why quizzy?
Old 08-30-2007, 03:54 PM   #29
BL6ZiN

BL6ZiN is an unknown quantity at this point

After reading all the clues these are some of my answers to the clues ...

Clue 1 : GO FORTH AND FIGURE IT OUT -
Not sure what this answer is but just maybe a encouragement to start and to figure this hunt out ?

Clue 2 : THREE RIGHTS DON’T MAKE A WRONG -
Not sure about this one. It could be referring to cooking recipes or a job that gives you Three tries.

Clue 3 : I’VE SAID IT SIX TIMES DON’T GET BEHIND -
Could this have to do with DiceKinz or a WebKinz job like the Piano Player or one of the games you have to follow the example ?

Clue 4 : ADD IT UP AND YOU’LL FIND A CLUE -
KinzPost job maybe ? Its the only one I can think of that you have to add it up.

Clue 5 : DON’T YOU THINK PINAPPLES MAKE MOST DAYS BRIGHTER -
Pinapple Lamp for sure cuz it was in the W-Shop.
Clue 6 : LET ME LEVEL WITH YOU THIS SHOULDN’T BE TWO HARD -
A Game in WebKinz Arcade ? But Which one ? Perhaps the Gumball cuz getting through Lvl 1 is tough so 2 seems impossible ??

Clue 7 : SUNFLOWER SEEDS : A DELICIOUS TREAT FOR SOMEONE TO EAT -
A clue which equals out for the Sunny Ice Cake

Clue 8 : LET ME LEVEL WITH YOU. THIS SHOULDN’T BE TWO HARD -
Again has to do with possibly a game or job in WebKinz World

Clue 9 : FOUR THE LAST TIME, CAVE IN AND PLAY -
I think this might have to do with the Gem Hunt job bcuz it's in a cave scene and there's Four rows of rocks to search through
Clue 10 : IF IT’S A SUNNY DAY DON’T GET IN A FLAP AND SHARE SOME ICE CREAM -
It's another Clue which leads to the Sunny Ice Cake as the definite answer.

Clue 11 : IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER THINGS THIS CUPCAKE IS EVEN TASTIER -
In combination with other things ... do you mean Ice Cream, Cupcake, and Sunflower Seeds ?

Clue 12 : HOPE YOU GET ALL THREE RIGHT -
might be referring to the Sunny Ice Cake recipe

Clue 13 : I’VE SAID IT 6 TIMES DON’T GET LEFT BEHIND -
Like I said before would it have to be DiceKinz or a WebKinz Job when you follow the example.

Clue 14 : GOTTA KEEP YOUR ENERGY UP ON THIS CRAZY SEARCH. -
this one is tricky but maybe it has to do with Food cuz Food keeps the energy levels on your WebKinz up in the 100 to stay healthy and happy.

Those are my thoughts so far on the clues. Feel free to add to them or submit your thoughts about the answers to these clues. Let's win this people !! WebKinz Insider Member for the Win !!
Old 08-30-2007, 03:56 PM   #30
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

http://www.elubin.com/webkins/clues2.asp

Go here for upcoming clues!!! Its definetly Zackys Quest!!!!
Closed