Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2007, 09:05 PM   #231
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

View Post Originally Posted by ganzygirl101
you guys!!! i think zacky is the friend! I have previously posted that this contest is designed as the website for small children and my 7 year old sis figured ALL of the following out ALONE without a website!
location- Barking mad mine
friend- Zacky
food- sunny ice cakes
other food- chocolate
enemy-Nefaria
clothes-black shirt jeans and work boots

just a thought we shoudn't think that hard i think the obvious stuff is what makes it so hard! (see i wasn't mean that time)

No you weren't! Keep up the good work!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2007, 09:12 PM   #232
orionbug
Gifted

orionbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

look at the written clues, they are the ones that you should decipher, not the visual ones. those visual ones are there as a guide or a distraction. the written ones are there as a solid clue!

yes there have been lots of quizzy's blasts, but they have to fill the activities page with something, and there have been a few baloon dart games too, would that be a clue.

no i think the clue for the friend is the written one that says add two letters to ack. well this is all about zacky so that makes the most sense.

same as it's zacky's quest as the location. the number clues give that one away!
the so called clue of the picture where he is standing in front of the barking mad mine is just a picture, so then the clues about the 2 and the four would be obsolete. which makes no sense. so it has to be about the zacky's levels and caves.

the only thing i am not sure about is if the map is in the equipment or not. zackys quest has a map in it, so would that be part of the equipement or not. there was that rhyming clue that points to the map, but that could have been about zacky's quest.....
Old 09-01-2007, 10:25 PM   #233
Webkinz :)
joyagirl1013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly, while I really enjoy a good puzzle, I really can not wait til the contest is over to find out what all the clues really do add up to!! (I dont think I have any chance of even 3rd place)
Old 09-01-2007, 11:06 PM   #234
orionbug
Gifted

orionbug is on a distinguished road

is this something that we have to have all the items like the clothes, equipment, and food, and submit them in the contest, or just submit answers, or just actually go to the spot where it is and answer a pop up window question. this confused me since it's a scavenger hunt, and usually you have to gather things, or go places, and i wasn't sure how it would work.

and what time do you think it starts?

Last edited by orionbug; 09-01-2007 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2007, 12:14 AM   #235

mommylou is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is what I think Exact location Buried bone mine
steps 3 right 6 left
equiment pineapple lamp, digger, map
clothing black shirt, baggy jeans, black boots
snack sunny ice cakes
stop opp. chocolate bar
friend is dr,quack or zacky

because ack add two letters would get you quack or zacky.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:58 AM   #236
BL6ZiN

BL6ZiN is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I'm stumped ! I wish Luck to whoever is gonna win the 10,000 KinzCash and hope they remember the saying Share the Wealth XD
Old 09-02-2007, 03:48 AM   #237
ktpotato014
Gifted

KTPotato014 will become famous soon enough

Ok then here's what I think and why...

Ext. Location: Zacky's Quest, Level 2 (b/c of "let me level up with you, it shouldn't be two hard"), cave 4

Equipment:Pineapple Lamp AND toydigger

Three Clothing: Worker Boots, Jeans, and Black T-shirt (b/c the Black t-shirt is the free give away for today)

Treat to stop the opponent: Sunny Ice Cake (b/c it said "a tasty treat for SOMEONE to eat", and "To keep YOUR energy up" on the choco bar)

Snack for you: Chocolate Bar

Friend to take along: Quizzy?? (B/c you get sent to quizzy's blast??) or Captian Dogbeard (B/c his top was named wrong??) or Zacky (i.e. Zacky)

The only one I'm not sure on is the friend to take along.... Anyone have any ideas on who it should be and why??

View Post Originally Posted by orionbug
is this something that we have to have all the items like the clothes, equipment, and food, and submit them in the contest, or just submit answers, or just actually go to the spot where it is and answer a pop up window question. this confused me since it's a scavenger hunt, and usually you have to gather things, or go places, and i wasn't sure how it would work.

and what time do you think it starts?
It seems that we just have to "gather" clues, and then write them down at the contest section of the newspaper.

Last edited by KTPotato014; 09-02-2007 at 03:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2007, 07:29 AM   #238
larkija33
Gifted

larkija33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, you may be right! I still have no clue what it is...
Old 09-02-2007, 08:06 AM   #239
xoxpeanutxxo

Sarah234 is on a distinguished road

today's clue is click here for a free black t-shirt i wonder what the clue will be
Old 09-02-2007, 08:09 AM   #240
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Quizzy's question of the day -can't remember the question (too early yet)

but the answer says
"Zacky Zingo is known to help others" is this a clue to the contest ??
Closed