Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2007, 03:04 PM   #181
lovemynewphews
Gifted
lovemynewphews will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

Wow..this hour in the Curio shop we have both the map and the pinapple lamp on sale with both those messages...hmmmm!

For the Sunny Ice Cakes, the description was: Might save this for later. Might eat it for now.

Last edited by lovemynewphews; 09-01-2007 at 03:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2007, 03:13 PM   #182
Webkinz :)

ncsear2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

That definitly sounds like the treat for you because you wouldn't save it for later to stop your opponent.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #183
liz2468 is an unknown quantity at this point

The pineapple lamp is in the curio shop and the description is, Shed some light on a difficult problem!!
Old 09-01-2007, 03:31 PM   #184

[quote=

Could equipment possibly be three items..you would need light (pineapple lamp), to dig (toy digger) and a map (Dogbeard's Treasure map) to hunt for the Kinzcash in the cave! Just a thought!

[/quote]
I agree!!

Old 09-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #185

View Post Originally Posted by lovemynewphews
Thank you so much Chloe for taking that shot..yeah..I wonder what that means too!! It is along the same lines as the pineapple lamp and the toy digger!

Could equipment possibly be three items..you would need light (pineapple lamp), to dig (toy digger) and a map (Dogbeard's Treasure map) to hunt for the Kinzcash in the cave! Just a thought!

Again...thanks for the pic!
I agree!!

I didnt mean to post that twice, oops.

and this was supposed to be a sepperate post

and the one before it

Last edited by liz2468; 09-01-2007 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2007, 03:39 PM   #186
BlissfulBunny

Chocolatepocky is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

View Post Originally Posted by SweetDream
Here are my answers:

Steps to the Left and Right: 3 Right, 6 Left
Equipment: Pineapple Lamp (Why does it suddenly make me think of Spongebob?)
3 Clothing Items: ?, ?, ?
Snack for You: Chocolate Bar
Treat to stop the opponent: Sunny Ice Cakes
Friend to Take Along: Quizzy

Here are my thoughts:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I personally think it's Zacky's Quest. The most common clue I've found on WW is the clue 'four'. Examples are:

1. "Four the last time, cave in and play!" was the description of a daily activity.

2. In Plumpy's letter, she purposely misspelled 'for' and wrote 'four' instead.

3. On the Wheel of Yum, there are four Sunny Ice Cake advertisments.

Since we already have a clue about level two, we know it can't be Cave 2 so it has to be Cave 4:

1. "Let me level with you. This shouldn't be two hard." is a clue. It means that the cave is on Level 2.

They used the word 'cave' a couple times also:

1. "Four the last time, cave in and play!" was the description of a daily activity.

2. A Daily Bonus Question asks us what a spelunker does. Spelunkers search caves.

3. "Give your brain a tap. Do it in a snap. Hope you find a ..." is a clue. The answer must be 'map' because you find a piece of a map in each cave. Also when they say 'Do it in a snap.', probably means you have to play quickly or else the time will run out.

Zacky's Quest might be the only place they have caves so it leaves us at that game. It also was a Game of the Day yesterday. Here is a clue about it:

1. "So important that it was featured... yesterday." is an important clue. It means that the possibility of the location being in Zacky's Quest is high because it was the Game of the Day yesterday which also means that the game was featured.

Steps to the Left and Right:

We all know that we should go 3 Steps to the Right and 6 Steps to the left. Here are some of the clues I've found useful:

1. "Three rights don't make a wrong." is a clue. Inside the clue, it tells you how many steps to the right.

2. "I've said it six times, don't get left behind." is a clue. Inside the clue, I italicized 2 words. If you put those to words together, you get how many steps you should go to the left.

Equipment:

Because of 2 clues, I am pretty sure the equipment is a Pineapple Lamp. Here are the clues:

1. They have brought the Pineapple Lamp back to the W Shop. The description is: "Shed some light on a difficult problem".

2. In the Daily Activities, the gave you a free pineapple. The desciption was: "Don't you think pineapples make most days brighter?". This clue means that we need a pineapple lamp because lamps make everything bright.

3 Clothing Items:

I am not sure of the 3 clothing items but the most likely place to find clues is at the Clothing Section in the W Shop. The only possible clue I found was:

1. "Hope you get all 3 right!" is a clue that might mean that you should get all 3 clothing items right.

Snack for You:

I am sure that it is a Chocolate Bar. Here are some clues I've gathered to figure out the question:

1. In the Daily Activities, the gave you a free chocolate bar. The desciption was: "Gotta keep your energy up on this crazy search!". This clue means that we need it to eat it so it has to be a snack for you.

2. There was a Daily Bonus Question that asked us about Milton Hershey, the creator of Hershey Candy and the popular Hershey Chocolate.

Treat to stop the opponent:

With all of the clues put together, I found out that the answer is Sunny Ice Cakes!

1. "Ad it up and you'll find a clue." is a clue. At the Wheel of Yum, there are four Sunny Ice Cakes advertisments.

2. The 3 free items put together: Sunflower Seeds, an Ice Cream Cone, and a Cupcake, make Sunny Ice Cakes. The decriptions also help. When you get free Sunflower Seeds, the desciption says: "A delicious treat for someone to eat!". This could mean the opponent will eat the Sunny Ice Cakes. When you get a free Ice Cream Cone, the description says: "If it's a sunny day don't get in a flap. Share some ice cream.". This could mean you share/give the Sunny Ice Cakes to/with the opponent. When you get a free Cupcake, the description says: "In combination with other things this cupcake is even tastier!". This means that you should put the Sunflower Seeds, an Ice Cream Cone, and a Cupcake together to make Sunny Ice Cakes.

3. "Hope you get all 3 right!" might be a clue. It might mean that you should get the recipe right.

Friend to Take Along:

Since there have been many Quizzy's Blasts Games and Daily Bonus Questions that have clues, I am just making a guess that it is Quizzy. There aren't many clues on the friend to take along so let's all make a simple guess.

Those are all of my thoughts. I don't think anyone even has the time to read this!

Wow thats really smart thinking.

I think that the three items of clothes are black boots, baggy jeans, and a black t--shirt because thats what Fluffington is wearing all the time.

This is crazy!!

View Post Originally Posted by liz2468
I agree!!

I didnt mean to post that twice, oops.

and this was supposed to be a sepperate post

and the one before it
You need three CLOTHING items

Last edited by Chocolatepocky; 09-01-2007 at 03:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2007, 03:43 PM   #187
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Chocolatepocky
Wow thats really smart thinking.

I think that the three items of clothes are black boots, baggy jeans, and a black t--shirt because thats what Fluffington is wearing all the time.

This is crazy!!

You need three CLOTHING items
I agree..what wonderful ideas you mentioned! I personally think the three clothing items are the ones on the wheel of wow, because of the descriptions you receive when you land on them...great thinking, really helpful, too!
Old 09-01-2007, 03:47 PM   #188

Chocolatepocky why did you quote me? Not like its a bad thing, but i just dont understand.

and add me to you friends list my username is the same as here

Last edited by liz2468; 09-01-2007 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #189
lovemynewphews
Gifted
lovemynewphews will become famous soon enough

Here comes the next clue!! One minute!

And Liz..may I add you to my friends list..you can add me..my username is the same!

Ack! You need two more letters!!

Well, I guess if there was any doubt as to Zacky's Quest..this will clear it up!! Z and Y are the two letters...I guess B and L could also spell black for the t-shirt, but I"m going with Zacky!!

Last edited by lovemynewphews; 09-01-2007 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2007, 04:04 PM   #190
mocha713

sfabball713 is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt think of that!
sfabball713 is offline Female
Closed