Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2007, 12:11 AM   #141
Gifted
vppeach is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

Umm how could you go steps to the left or right in the mine it has to be zacky's quest
right???
there was once some mention of the Employment Agency's "Gem Finder"
I've never took that job...
is there a toy digger
and a level 2?

or did we rule that out
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2007, 12:58 AM   #142
hannah8banana
Lil Kinz
hannah8banana is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

Hey great job SWEET DREAM I totally agree with you on the Zacky's quest thing it makes a whole lot more sense then the others, especially with todays latest clue and Zackys quest being the game of the day. But what I want to know is what are we thinking for the clothes it seems that most people have opinions but im mixed on the last item, Im not sure it is the hooded shirt. Let me know what you think. thanks
Old 09-01-2007, 05:41 AM   #143
RubyGirl703
Gifted

SweetDream will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lilshrimp888
WOW!! Thanks SweetDream!! That's really helpful, thanks
You're welcome!
Old 09-01-2007, 06:40 AM   #144
RubyGirl703
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by hannah8banana
Hey great job SWEET DREAM I totally agree with you on the Zacky's quest thing it makes a whole lot more sense then the others, especially with todays latest clue and Zackys quest being the game of the day. But what I want to know is what are we thinking for the clothes it seems that most people have opinions but im mixed on the last item, Im not sure it is the hooded shirt. Let me know what you think. thanks
Well many people agree on Worker Boots because if you got it on the Wheel of Wow, the message said "Never know when you might need these." Some people think that one of the clothing pieces is a Black T-Shirt because Fluffington has been seen wearing one. I personally think that it might not be the Black T-Shirt because it shouldn't be that easy. Now some people are confused on what jeans are clothing pieces. Most people need to chose between the regular Blue Jeans and the Baggy Blue Jeans. Some people think it's Blue Jeans because they are a prize on the Wheel of Wow. Some people think it's Baggy Blue Jeans because Fluffington is seen wearing them. I am not sure of any of the clothing pieces so don't take my word for it.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:03 AM   #145
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

you guys maybe zacky's quest is a clue but you ALL saw him in front of the buried bones mine!!! what happened 2 that?! none of u will listen 2 me but you r now ok! that was my mean part now just please look over ALL the clues before u jump 2 conclusionsns
Old 09-01-2007, 08:10 AM   #146
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by SweetDream
Well many people agree on Worker Boots because if you got it on the Wheel of Wow, the message said "Never know when you might need these." Some people think that one of the clothing pieces is a Black T-Shirt because Fluffington has been seen wearing one. I personally think that it might not be the Black T-Shirt because it shouldn't be that easy. Now some people are confused on what jeans are clothing pieces. Most people need to chose between the regular Blue Jeans and the Baggy Blue Jeans. Some people think it's Blue Jeans because they are a prize on the Wheel of Wow. Some people think it's Baggy Blue Jeans because Fluffington is seen wearing them. I am not sure of any of the clothing pieces so don't take my word for it.
i am going to say this ONE more time webkinz was made for small children therefore this contest is partly designed for small children so do YOU think there would be at least one or two clues that a SMALL child could figure out? do you want those small children to not even have a chance? NO! so maybe those small clues are obvious for those small children if anyboy else thinks this just direct them to This page. thank you!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 08:17 AM   #147
RubyGirl703
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ganzygirl101
i am going to say this ONE more time webkinz was made for small children therefore this contest is partly designed for small children so do YOU think there would be at least one or two clues that a SMALL child could figure out? do you want those small children to not even have a chance? NO! so maybe those small clues are obvious for those small children if anyboy else thinks this just direct them to This page. thank you!!!
0.0 Was that another mean moment? I was just giving out my opinion... I blame myself... I'm overthinking... Someone asked for my opinion about the 3 pieces of clothing so I told them... and I get yelled at... *sigh*
Old 09-01-2007, 08:17 AM   #148
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

Has anyone mentioned to ganzygirl that she is getting just a little "excited" here? We are discussing clues, and ALL opinions are welcome.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:37 AM   #149
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by SweetDream
0.0 Was that another mean moment? I was just giving out my opinion... I blame myself... I'm overthinking... Someone asked for my opinion about the 3 pieces of clothing so I told them... and I get yelled at... *sigh*
no it is just that my little sister is working very hard to figure this out and it breaks my heart to see her give up because you are all saying the opposite of what is right in front of your eyes sorry if that sounded mean but everytime I post MY opinion I get pushed down and your opinion always seems to be right! i just wish for once somebody could take my suggestions the right way when they just delete my posts, don't reply, or give the LONGEST message ever saying why my opinion is wrong! I guess I'm not cut out for this sorry i bothered to subscribe to this thread! I won't post anymore if all I ever do is hurt people I just try to make you think but all I ever do is get crying people that is what those comedy strips i would post is for people to laugh so sorry i am a pain to everyone I ever talked to and I hope the people who might still like me will pm me so I can know some still care
Old 09-01-2007, 08:59 AM   #150
Webkinz :)
liz2468 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think something may happen today at 2:00 - 3:00 because it says Click here for free sunny ice cakes!! Go to the Things to do menu!

And How do you get sigs?
Closed