Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2007, 05:11 PM   #121
Oh, look I'm
Gifted

Enzo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

View Post Originally Posted by Enzo
THAT"S WHAT I GOT TOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Hey wow you are on a lot.... you are always on
oh yeah i wasn't on again yesterday like i said i would [or was it the day before????]Soorrrryyy
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2007, 05:11 PM   #122
Gifted

Kay1615 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

Yeah, I got that as well! Was there something about six kc yesterday?
Old 08-31-2007, 05:12 PM   #123
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

THAT"S WHAT I GOT TOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Hey wow you are on a lot.... you are always on
ummm..... I will take that as a compliment! what do u think it means? what was there yesterday!? man this contest bites!
Old 08-31-2007, 05:13 PM   #124
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Kay1615
Yeah, I got that as well! Was there something about six kc yesterday?
no there was 25 and 50 kinzcash yesterday!

Yeah, I'm sorry bout that, school. ;(

Grats on your new webkinz! My mom also gave me a bunny for the first day of school. (I guess she felt sorry for me)
ha ha! funny I didn't get stuff like that! by the way I love your whole cats have staff thing! so cute and funny!

Last edited by ganzygirl101; 08-31-2007 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-31-2007, 05:14 PM   #125
Gifted

Kay1615 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ganzygirl101
Hmmm.... That's weird.... Maybe there was a clue hidden somewhere.

Man, I wish I hadn't been at school and had been discussing this the past week. =(
Old 08-31-2007, 05:15 PM   #126
Oh, look I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ganzygirl101
Could someone please tell me the clues from yesterday thanks
Oh yeah, wasn't kay on like two days ago or does ganzygirl just go on a lot???

Could someone please tell me the clues from yesterday thanks
Oh yeah, wasn't kay on like two days ago or does ganzygirl just go on a lot???
sorry, not kay but kay1615

Last edited by Enzo; 08-31-2007 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-31-2007, 05:20 PM   #127
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

I don't know but someone mentioned earlier that the Zacky's Quest was the featured game for Yesterdays Game! Anyone else notice that?

I love dogs better and tolerate one Cat who adores my dog which is Certainly rare.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:20 PM   #128
Oh, look I'm
Gifted

I haven't been on all week, unfortunately, but I think I was able to get on sometime during Monday or Tuesday... Before I was avalanched with homework. (What kind of teachers give homework the first week anyway? Mine, apparently...)
same here... but for real, could someone fill in the blanks for me? why is it not barking mad mine anymore....???
Old 08-31-2007, 05:20 PM   #129
brandi34
Gifted

brandi34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

I COMPLETELY agree with you on this!! Good call
Clothing: Regular Jeans ( WOW) 8/30/07 Said " That you may need them for an adventure"
:Worker Boots (WOW) "Never know when you might need these"
: Blue Hoody (Curio shop) I don't know what exactly the description said but someting with adventure in the statement

But I'm am having a really hard time that the LOCATION is Barking Mine? Is anyone else feel that it was Zingoz Quest or in QUIZZYS?

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenElla
I'm not sure if this means anything or not...I was just at Quizzy's answering questions for Kid World "Series 2" and question 47 was asking what Fluffington's last name is. Then after the answer (St. Bernard) it said "Fluffington's friend is Henrietta Hippo". Just a thought that maybe the friend to bring along is Henrietta??
Old 08-31-2007, 05:51 PM   #130
hannah8banana
Lil Kinz
hannah8banana is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

Hello we are new to this but has anyone figured out the location yet, i know that there is some confusion between mad mine and zacky's quest, but what was the most recent clue about anyways??? This is just getting more confusing.

thanks proud owner of a combined 32 webkinz semper fi
Closed