Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2007, 08:32 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

pk231kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

One of the rare items tomorrow is the Thoughtful Think Tank.....I could use that right now for this contest!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2007, 08:43 AM   #92
Gifted

RedTest is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] August 23rd - September 3rd : Another $10,000 KC Contest on Webkinz.Com!

I'm guessing that the future clues will shed some light on who the friend is supposed to be. I don't think there is any reasonable logic out there to suggest Quizzy or Plumby. One thing is for sure, we'll have the right answer here when it's all said and done.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:49 AM   #93
Gift Guru

cupcakeface13 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by RedTest
I'm guessing that the future clues will shed some light on who the friend is supposed to be. I don't think there is any reasonable logic out there to suggest Quizzy or Plumby. One thing is for sure, we'll have the right answer here when it's all said and done.
agreed...but its still fun to try and figure it out before we have all the clues
cupcakeface13 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2007, 09:02 AM   #94

IT"S BACK UP!! YEAH!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 09:11 AM   #95
princesswhite626
Gifted

marshmallowcat will become famous soon enough

I've been reading all week, but this is my first post.

I agree with most other users answers....3 right, 6 left, pineapple lamp and toy digger, black shirt, jeans, worker boots, chocolate, and sunny ice cakes...However, where I am still not convinced is the location and friend to take along.

Here are my thoughts for the location:
Initially everyone was saying Barking Mad Mine b/c of the pic of Fluffington....but are there any other clues to support this? I say yes!

1) Go forth and figure it out --- When I look at the map to the mines, Barking Mad is the 4th one from the top.

2) Nefaria's little blurb in the newzpaper where she says "Mine...ALL MINE!" --- I don't think it is a coincidence that she repeated the word Mine twice.

3) All the Cave clues (Cave in and play and Quizzy's spelunker question.) --- Some ppl are saying that this must be pointing towards Zacky's Quest because of the word "cave" instead of "mine" but someone did point this out before that in the W Tales they refer to a mine as a cave.

Then again none of these "clues" refer specifically to Barking Mad Mine...and would they really make it so obvious as to put in on the cover of the newzpaper the day the contest opened?...or maybe they would since the site is supposed to be for kids...???

Ppl have made a lot of good support for Zacky's Quest but what I am skeptical about is
the whole part about Level 2, 4th cave and here's why: When you play Zacky's Quest for the first 5 levels you are on the same stage and therefore it is the same 5 caves. The order you enter them is entirely up to you and is not dependent on what level you are on. The point I'm trying to make is that if, for example, you chose to enter the 4th cave on level 1 then you would not be able to re-enter the 4th cave on level 2. Does anyone see what I'm saying? Does this make any sense? Or maybe my adult brain is over-thinking this one...because my daughter thinks it makes perfect sense for it to be Zacky's Quest, level 2, 4th cave.

My other thought was that maybe Zacky is the friend to take along...since he's got that "map" from his game...or maybe even that the map is yet another piece of equipment. Although I really like the idea of Quizzy as the friend b/c of all his daily questions that seem to be related to the contest.

Sorry for such a large post!!! (Just want to get my thoughts out there.) Any comments anyone?

P.S. I am also having problems getting to the last page of the thread...always get redirected to the 2nd last page...
Old 08-31-2007, 09:17 AM   #96
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

What a long and valid point you have! I definatly never realized a couple points you talked about...the cave could for sure be a clue!

I sort of lost the idea that quizzy is the friend to take along, though. Look at the daily question, absolutely nothing to do with the search..
Click the image to open in full size.

(Am I the only one who dislikes zac efron?!)
Old 08-31-2007, 09:21 AM   #97
RubyGirl703
Gifted

SweetDream will become famous soon enough

My head hurts now! None of us are sure where the location is so let's just wait and see.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:24 AM   #98
Gift Guru

cupcakeface13 will become famous soon enough

vanessa ann hutchison wasn't in HSM...
cupcakeface13 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2007, 09:26 AM   #99
RubyGirl703
Gifted

SweetDream will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kinz09
What a long and valid point you have! I definatly never realized a couple points you talked about...the cave could for sure be a clue!

I sort of lost the idea that quizzy is the friend to take along, though. Look at the daily question, absolutely nothing to do with the search..
Click the image to open in full size.

(Am I the only one who dislikes zac efron?!)
That's really off the topic of the contest! I mean, where did HSM come from? Oh and I don't really dislike him but I'm not really a fan. I'm just the fan of his music.

View Post Originally Posted by cupcakeface13
vanessa ann hutchison wasn't in HSM...
No, she was in HSM but they spelled her last name wrong (lol).

Last edited by SweetDream; 08-31-2007 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-31-2007, 09:47 AM   #100

Has anyone here ever completed Zacky's Quest and gotten the whole map? Or does anyone know what the map is suppose to show?
Closed