Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 12:20 PM   #441
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: [DISCUSSION AND TRACKING] Wacky Zingoz Fest -- Hunt while Having Fun!

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I only have 1 hat! Goodness I have a TON of shirts!
Really ?? I have just the opposite ... tons of hats and NO shirts !
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #442
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [DISCUSSION AND TRACKING] Wacky Zingoz Fest -- Hunt while Having Fun!

Just a reminder to all the Wacky loving members. Tomorrow there will be NO Floaty Wacky.

According to the article, there will be No Wacky on August 23rd and 27th.

Best of luck to all of you on the last day of the Wackyfest

It's a shame we must lose Wacky time to prepare for the hurricane On my way outside now...

Sending prayers to all those who will be affected by hurricane Irene. May we all come through safely
peacemom is offline Female
Old 08-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #443
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

How many days has Wacky Zingoz fest been going on.......4? 5? And I have not yet seen a single floating Wacky! I have cleared my chache, etc, and still no Wacky. I would love to get some of those prizes! Is anyone else having the same problem I am?

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 08-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #444

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Great info! I was wondering if you could get the clothes if you quit the game once you get past the 11500. Level 6 takes soooo long to get through because the snow is so bouncy. Now I don't have to try and lose out!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 08-26-2011, 01:04 PM   #445
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
How many days has Wacky Zingoz fest been going on.......4? 5? And I have not yet seen a single floating Wacky! I have cleared my chache, etc, and still no Wacky. I would love to get some of those prizes! Is anyone else having the same problem I am?

Nickelcat
Sorry you haven't seen any. They float across 20 min. after you log in, then every 20 min. Hope you find some!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 08-26-2011, 01:06 PM   #446

Priceless has disabled reputation

NickelCat, following up Twigs, also may it be your browser or the new version of flash, (which has also been giving people problems.)?
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-26-2011, 01:36 PM   #447
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Wacky Goodies List!
18 Free Ride Hats,
4 Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophies,
WackyER Zingoz clothing - 3 Hats, 0 Shirts, 3 Pants, 2 Shoes
WKN Floating Wacky - 7 Various Candy Bats, 3 Wacky Zingoz Plushes, 1 Wacky Bingoz Coupon
Good Week, and still have several hours to go!
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 08-26-2011, 01:46 PM   #448

Priceless has disabled reputation

Yay! FINALLY I have won a 600 trophy.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-26-2011, 01:54 PM   #449
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless

Congratulations!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 08-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #450
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Good Job, Congrats!
Packerdan is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, bree wuvs wacky, kay's favorites tag, wacky! here i come!