Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #191
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: ZINGOZ MAN!! The Wacky Zingoz Discussion Thread -- Chat while Hunting, Talk about Prizes, and much more! ~~ Join in the Fun!

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
Question, what are you guys gonna do with all the trophies?
Hmm... good question!

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
ooh thanks i gotta win more then!
Good luck!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 05:27 PM   #192
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default Re: ZINGOZ MAN!! The Wacky Zingoz Discussion Thread -- Chat while Hunting, Talk about Prizes, and much more! ~~ Join in the Fun!

I so far have added one to my Wacky Zingoz room (Obviously couldn't miss that opurtunity) One's in my trophy room, and the other is in Slither's room, the pet whom with I won them all.
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 08-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #193
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Yeah, I should probably start a trophy room.. It might give me more incentive to earn more trophies
Old 08-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #194
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I keep trying to get over 600 and have in the past only a couple of times (not during the festival) but haven't yet. I've gotten 599 and 598 and more in the high 500's.

I have gotten two pieces of clothing for the two times I've played the WackyER Zingoz--I've gotten the hat and the shoes.

Thanks for starting this thread Price!
hippolady is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 05:29 PM   #195
Liberty

Congrats on the wins!
Old 08-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #196
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Okay....So the fact that Webkinz kept freezing up inspired me to clear out all the graphics junk I have onto a memory stick. I got my 1,900,286,443 megabytes down to 1,317,662,720. It's an improvement I guess.

I shall try Webkinz and see what happens!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Here's my wonderfully Awesome GIF XD

Click the image to open in full size.
I tried to give you rep for your AWESOME GIF but I need to spread it around! D: (you're just too awesome Amy)

Last edited by luv2writeNS; 08-20-2011 at 05:39 PM..
Old 08-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #197
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
Okay....So the fact that Webkinz kept freezing up inspired me to clear out all the graphics junk I have onto a memory stick. I got my 1,900,286,443 megabytes down to 1,317,662,720. It's an improvement I guess.

I shall try Webkinz and see what happens!

I tried to give you rep for your AWESOME GIF but I need to spread it around! D: (you're just too awesome Amy)
LOL, You know it That's a great improvement, I hope it works. Now, to give you som rep...
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #198
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

I'm trying a rotation, 19.5 minutes of Wacky Zingoz, 1 minute of catching zingoz, 19.5 minutes of WackyER Zingoz.
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 08-20-2011, 06:25 PM   #199
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #200
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8

*cheers* That's awesome Amy!

I'm ready to attack that computer. I played yet another game of Wacky-ER Zingoz, and it was the first time out of five it didn't freeze. So I finally get 11,500 points, and I closed the arcade window. I didn't know it gives you your KC but not your prize if you do it this way. D:

It's just not my Webkinz day. I shall try tomorrow I think.
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, bree wuvs wacky, kay's favorites tag, wacky! here i come!