Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #21
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: *~*The Webkinz Newz "Winterfest" Outdoor Room Contest.*~* Let's Share Our Rooms & discuss challenges while we wait for the winners to be announced !!

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I just ran across this thread, sorry if I'm late. Here is the yard I entered in the contest. I agree with you guys about the randomness of winning. After this, I am done with those contests! What I've seen here screams more winter than the winners did. Oh well, what are you gonna do.

Click the image to open in full size.

Well, your room is beautiful and wintry.
I'm glad to see someone was brave enough to use the retired Wshop items (I wasn't).
Great job......too bad none of us had the lucky number.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #22
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: *~*The Webkinz Newz "Winterfest" Outdoor Room Contest.*~* Let's Share Our Rooms & discuss challenges while we wait for the winners to be announced !!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I thought the EXACT same thing.
They just choose randomly.
Next time I'm not going to fret over it and just enter whatever.....maybe then I'll win.

Better luck to us all next time.
I stopped entering those contests when I realized how random the judging is. What we need is to get some people with design sense over at Ganz to look over those entries. Yeah, there is a lot of entries. But they could at least pick ones that are outstanding rather than bleah. I loved yours, Funky.

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #23
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
Here is the room I entered. It's called Ice Skating in the Park. I said I wasn't going to enter anymore Webkinz Newz contests because it seems they pick randomly and not on merit. One of the resolution winners even used the word "solution" instead of resolution! Anyway, enough complaining. I decided to enter because, "you can't win if you don't enter." But, I promise to not be disappointed this time. LOL

Suzy, you are so imaginative!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #24
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I just ran across this thread, sorry if I'm late. Here is the yard I entered in the contest. I agree with you guys about the randomness of winning. After this, I am done with those contests! What I've seen here screams more winter than the winners did. Oh well, what are you gonna do.

Oh, that is pretty too!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #25
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
I stopped entering those contests when I realized how random the judging is. What we need is to get some people with design sense over at Ganz to look over those entries. Yeah, there is a lot of entries. But they could at least pick ones that are outstanding rather than bleah. I loved yours, Funky.

-- Hmm
Hey...maybe they can hire Us !! LOlz

We could go through them on our home computers and just check off the ones that are exceptional and meet the requirements. Then they could randomly draw from there.
Where do we submit our applications ??
Old 02-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #26
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I would totally do that job! I love looking at everyone's creations! And I never get sick of it!

I agree that these rooms that we are sharing scream winter way more than the winners. It's disappointing that it's so random because I really enjoy putting the room together and try really hard to meet the requirements and be creative!

meandspencer is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #27
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

I love the snowflake hedges Melissa !! Very creative.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:34 PM   #28
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
I would totally do that job! I love looking at everyone's creations! And I never get sick of it!

I agree that these rooms that we are sharing scream winter way more than the winners. It's disappointing that it's so random because I really enjoy putting the room together and try really hard to meet the requirements and be creative!

Oh, that is awesome! It should have won!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Closed