Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default *~*The Webkinz Newz "Winterfest" Outdoor Room Contest.*~* Let's Share Our Rooms & discuss challenges while we wait for the winners to be announced !!

Well it was an EXTREMELY TOUGH task to make and fill up an entire outdoor room for winter with no "winter" items in the Wshop.

I'm sure we are all curious as to what everyone came up with.

Since the contest has been officially closed, it is now safe to post your rooms !!

I cannot wait to see what everyone did with nothing and still made it look wintry.

Good luck to you all !!

Last edited by funkyc63; 01-30-2010 at 01:33 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 01:35 AM   #2
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: *~*The Webkinz Newz "Winterfest" Outdoor Room Contest.*~* Let's share our grief about it.

I have already submitted mine. It looks pretty wintry....but also pretty generic.

I was afraid to use the retired Wshop items for fear of disqualification. Does anyone plan on taking that risk ?? I know that it doesn't state the actual word "current" but I was still skeptical.

I think this was one of the hardest tasks they have ever asked us to do. I wish we could win an eStore pet or all of the snow fort collection instead of just 1 piece of the fort. Was a little bummed over this.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: *~*The Webkinz Newz "Winterfest" Outdoor Room Contest.*~* Let's share our grief about it.

Yes, I agree...or at least they should have more winners. I may enter, but it is going to be pretty tough. Only one item in the W-shop off the top of my head screams winter.

Good luck everyone!
Old 01-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #4
Carrots are good for
Webkinz :)

superjellybean is on a distinguished road

i'm not entering. . . they always seem to pick the rooms that DONT suit the requirements. but i'm still interested to see your rooms.
you know what you should do?! after the official contest is closed, choose some of the rooms people post on this thread and make a poll about it! see which rooms WI members like best compared to ganz staff!
superjellybean is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by superjellybean
i'm not entering. . . they always seem to pick the rooms that DONT suit the requirements. but i'm still interested to see your rooms.
you know what you should do?! after the official contest is closed, choose some of the rooms people post on this thread and make a poll about it! see which rooms WI members like best compared to ganz staff!
Thanks.....That's a cute idea
We might have to do that.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:35 AM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

Default Re: *~*The Webkinz Newz "Winterfest" Outdoor Room Contest.*~* Let's Share Our Rooms & discuss challenges while we wait for the winners to be announced !!

Here is what I submitted.....

My Winter Park.

Click the image to open in full size.

I really do think the winners are chosen randomly. They just check the ones chosen to make sure they followed the rules.

What do you all think ?? Random or not ??
Old 01-30-2010, 06:14 PM   #7
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *~*The Webkinz Newz "Winterfest" Outdoor Room Contest.*~* Let's Share Our Rooms & discuss challenges while we wait for the winners to be announced !!

Your Winter Park is awesome. You really got the theme as far as I am concerned. I would hope they look at them all......yours is a winner!
Xeroni is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 11:52 PM   #8

Sprackalicious is on a distinguished road

That's so cute!!
Sprackalicious is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 12:11 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I agree that this was a difficult contest. I am glad that GANZ made an outdoor contest, but to limit it to a winter theme is tough. There just isn't much stuff in the wshop to make a great room. I am curious to see what others came up with.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 02-01-2010, 12:15 AM   #10
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

Thanks you all

Anyone want to share their room also ??
Closed