Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default **LINK NOW POSTED. The Smurf Game Chat and Discussion Thread. Count your wins, and more!

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE:
We now know the game is here. Here's the Link:
http://www.webkinz.com/Smurfs/

We also have a WIKI Page on it! Check it out if you have the time.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/T...tral_Park_Dash

Last edited by Priceless; 07-22-2011 at 08:52 AM..
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 09:21 PM   #2

Default Re: [DISCUSSION AND SOLVING] Smurf Game. Opinions and Conversations Await.

Reserved for future use...
Old 07-19-2011, 09:27 PM   #3
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: [DISCUSSION AND SOLVING] Smurf Game. Opinions and Conversations Await.

I wanna see what other people think

...Something on WW [0 for yes, 0 for no] Something on WKN [0 for yes, 0 for no]...
...An ad of some sort [0 for yes, 0 for no] A game of some sort [0 for yes, 0 for no]...
...Gives Prizes [0 for yes, 0 for no] Gives KinzCash [0 for yes, 0 for no]...
000000005 is offline Male
Old 07-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #4

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I can't wait to find out what it is all about.

I was just doing some web browsing looking at Smurf games that are out there (to see if the graphics look similar) and I ran across an article about the Smurf Village Game. It is an iPhone game and you can purchase items for extra (real) money while you are playing. A woman spent $1 million -- yes $1,000,000 -- on buying things for the game. Aparently she keeps her phone in her back pocket, and as she sat on it during the day she bought many wagons of Smurfberries!

She had to file for bankruptcy.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #5

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Oooo I found something. It is on the nick dot com site. A game called Clumsy's Central Park Dash. I'll post the pic.

___

I've played it a couple times. Cute game where you use the spacebar to jump as he runs through the park. And cute music (for a while at least )

I suppose it could be linked somehow to WKN, but I expect it is just an ad for the nick site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdash.jpg (323.7 KB, 319 views)

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-19-2011 at 09:44 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #6

Thanks for filling out the form 05, except instead of bolding you add up a number on each side, yes for the one that is correct, and no for the one that you don't think is correct, like so:

---
...Something on WW [0 for yes, 1 for no] Something on WKN [1 for yes, 0 for no]...
...An ad of some sort [0 for yes, 1 for no] A game of some sort [1 for yes, 0 for no]...
...Gives Prizes [1 for yes, 0 for no] Gives KinzCash [0 for yes, 1 for no]...

---

Cheeky, that looks like a great find! It does look very similar. I'm going to go check it out and take more screenshots of the beginning, rules, and end; it might be what is going to be on WW/WKN.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:44 AM   #7
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Smurf Game, US only

I just saw this on WEbkinznewz! I wonder if we will get something other than berries now?

florida is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 09:59 AM   #8
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Smurf Game, US only

Well I just got one and it was still a berry. So for now, it is the same. I am hoping they change it up a little and we get something else too.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 11:42 AM   #9
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Re: Smurf Game, US only

I've played the game twice (look for an ad in WW). The first time I got a gift-wrapped package (nothing inside; just the package to put in a room) and the 2nd time I got 25kc.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 11:48 AM   #10
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

That's definitely the game! It's a fun one to play - I'll be glad to be able to win KinzCash while doing so!
monkeecj is offline Male
Closed