Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: ***Come Join the May Makeover Peek-A-Newz Count*** come count with us all the pieces of clothing we have won*** Find out wich items are rarer than others*** 11 members have won 290 peices of clothing***

What a great idea! Since I'm new, it'll be easy to update me!

City Chic Boots: 5
City Chic Bottoms: 6
City Chic Sunglasses: 8
City Chic Top: 1
Dapper Casual Hat: 5
Dapper Casual Pants: 3
Dapper Casual Shoes: 11
Dapper Casual Top: 3
Vintage Glam Hair Band: 0
Vintage Glam Shoes: 4
Vintage Glam Skirt: 5
Vintage Glam Top:

Total: 57

So the hair band and the chic top are rare for me.

Too many casual shoes though!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #52
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: ***Come Join the May Makeover Peek-A-Newz Count*** come count with us all the pieces of clothing we have won*** Find out wich items are rarer than others***

**OK, here are my numbers: (days 17-20)**

City Chic Boots 2
City Chic Bottom 5

City Chic Sunglasses 2
City Chic Top 1
Dapper Casual Hat 4
Dapper Casual Pants 1
Dapper Casual Shoes 6
Dapper Casual Top 6
Vintage Glam Hair Band 6
Vintage Glam Shoes 1
Vintage Glam Skirt 4
Vintage Glam Top 2

So, 40 more items, total of 200 at this point! I now have two accounts with completed Vintage Glam and City Chic outfits, and 4 with complete Dapper Casual outfits. It's still hard for me to see what the "rarer" pieces are...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #53
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ***Come Join the May Makeover Peek-A-Newz Count*** come count with us all the pieces of clothing we have won*** Find out wich items are rarer than others*** 11 members have won 290 peices of clothing***

could you guys help me out by posting your complete totals as of today please.
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 05:25 PM   #54
elcome back to WI!

imaginepink has a spectacular aura about

Great idea! Although I'm sure WI has found much more then just 300! XD

Form:
City Chique Boots: 2
City Chique Bottoms: 1
City Chique Sunglasses: 2
City Chique Top: 2
Dapper Casual Hat: 1
Dapper Casual Pants: 1
Dapper Casual Shoes: 1
Dapper Casual Top: 1
Vintage Glam Hair Band: 1
Vintage Glam Shoes: 1
Vintage Glam Skirt: 0
Vintage Glam Top: 1

Total = 14
imaginepink is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #55
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

I'm new, so this is my total on my accounts:

City Chic Bottoms: 12
top: 7
sunglasses: 10
boots: 7

Vintage Glam Top:10
skirts: 7
shoes: 5
hairbands: 11

Dapper Casual Top: 4
pants: 6
shoes: 7
hats: 17

ooops! now I found the form I will do it right:

City Chique Boots:7
City Chique Bottoms:12

City Chique Sunglasses:10
City Chique Top:7
Dapper Casual Hat:17
Dapper Casual Pants:6
Dapper Casual Shoes:7
Dapper Casual Top:4
Vintage Glam Hair Band:11
Vintage Glam Shoes:5
Vintage Glam Skirt:7
Vintage Glam Top:10

Hope it helps! Good luck!

Last edited by montana mom; 05-23-2011 at 05:57 PM..
montana mom is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #56
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I have percentages just to help out, in case anyone was wondering the rarities of certain items. They might not be accurate, but I suppose they are somewhat close.

Vintage Glam Hair Band, 8.33%
Vintage Glam Top, 7.20%
Vintage Glam Shoes, 7.20%
Vintage Glam Skirt, 5.30%

Dapper Casual Hat, 9.85%
Dapper Casual Top, 9.09%
Dapper Casual Pants, 6.06%
Dapper Casual Shoes, 10.61%

City Chic Top, 6.06%
City Chic Glasses, 12.12%
City Chic Pants, 11.36%
City Chic Boots, 6.82%
Old 05-23-2011, 10:01 PM   #57
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

So far, using 9 accounts, I have collected:

City Chique Boots: 6

City Chique Bottoms: 17
City Chique Sunglasses: 9
City Chique Top: 7
Dapper Casual Hat: 9
Dapper Casual Pants: 7
Dapper Casual Shoes: 13
Dapper Casual Top: 12
Vintage Glam Hair Band: 9
Vintage Glam Shoes: 7
Vintage Glam Skirt: 6
Vintage Glam Top: 5
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 02:30 PM   #58
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: ***Come Join the May Makeover Peek-A-Newz Count*** come count with us all the pieces of clothing we have won*** Find out wich items are rarer than others***

**OK, here are my numbers: (days 21-24)**

City Chic Boots 5
City Chic Bottom 2

City Chic Sunglasses 2
City Chic Top 2
Dapper Casual Hat 3
Dapper Casual Pants 7
Dapper Casual Shoes 6
Dapper Casual Top 4
Vintage Glam Hair Band 5
Vintage Glam Shoes 0
Vintage Glam Skirt 2
Vintage Glam Top 2

So, 40 more items, total of 240 at this point! I'm slowly getting full outfits on different accounts, but none have more than 2 complete outfits. I'm raking in the Dapper Casual items, but not so much the other sets, now...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #59
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have accumulated 289 as of yesterday (one did not get awarded for some reason). I haven't done my 10 for the day yet...

City Chic Boots 21
City chic Bottoms 32
City Chic Sunglasses 36
City Chic Top 19
Dapper Casual Hat 21
Dapper Casual Pants 22
Dapper Casual Shoes 21
Dapper Casual Top 20
Vintage Glam Hair Band 24
Vintage Glam Shoes 23
Vintage Glam Skirt 20
Vintage Glam Top 30
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 02:43 AM   #60
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

My total for the 31 days is 359 pieces

City Chic Boots 26
City chic Bottoms 40
City Chic Sunglasses 43
City Chic Top 22
Dapper Casual Hat 31
Dapper Casual Pants 27
Dapper Casual Shoes 26
Dapper Casual Top 29
Vintage Glam Hair Band 32
Vintage Glam Shoes 25
Vintage Glam Skirt 23