Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #51
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: *** UPDATE *** 640 plays at Peek-a-Newz and STILL no Cave Explorer Top

Please, I encourage you all to get the number from the Wiki page and call and complain, there are only 3 days left!!!
Gmagator is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #52
Webkinz :)
trcy250 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *** UPDATE *** 640 plays at Peek-a-Newz and STILL no Cave Explorer Top

I have 6 accts and still no cloud dress. I do have a couple diving helments and cave tops though. I really want the dress
trcy250 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 02:50 PM   #53
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Please call, and you are lucky with the Helmets!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 10:48 PM   #54

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
Okay. 640 times? Your fortitude is beyond amazing. I have played each day for three accounts, and am reaching the point where I don't ever want to see another Peek-A-Newz event again. It takes forever, and still no cloud dress. The one item I wanted.

How have you done it?
And kept your sanity (I am, of course, assuming you've done so, as your posts seem coherent to me).
Hi Snickerdoodlez and thank you for your post. Actually it's 768 plays, but who's counting ??

I didn't do Peek-a-Newz (PAN) today because I was travelling by air all day, just got home and I'm too pooped to play today but this is how I do it ~

I have two computers, each with Windows 7 which means I can do a split screen and have two browsers showing side by side on one monitor, so with two computers, I'm actually playing four accounts at the same time. I just click and scan the page for the rabbit, click and scan, click and scan, ad nauseum, my eyes moving from one browser window to the next. I don't notice the ads, I don't notice what's on the page, I just aim for any page in the WKN menu bar and click and look for the rabbit. This method works best if you have a wide screen monitor and by reducing the view in each browser window to 70%-80% (depending on the browsers you use), I can see the sides of each page in case the rabbit shows up there. I'll attach a screenshot so you can see what I mean. I also do the clicky floaty promos this way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgside by side browsers.jpg (203.2 KB, 2 views)
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #55

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: ** UPDATE ** 768 plays at Peek-a-Newz and finally got ONE Cave Explorer Top

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
With all those accounts; I am both awed and saddened that you have not received every piece of clothing yet Mystic

Here are my stats from the two accounts that I have:
3 flippers
3 cloud shoes

I do have one cloud hat and one helmet because I traded dearly for them in the trading room.

Am I the only one who thinks it completely stinks that the floaty wacky was pulled a day early?
It appears so, because when I called Ganz today late afternoon, the gal told me I was the first one to inquire about it

I hope your luck turns around tomorrow Mystic!
I am sending you some positive vibes for better luck
AUG. 30 ~ Thanks for the positive vibes, 50ish, I can feel them all the way to Canada.

I think tomorrow I'm going into the trade rooms and try my luck to get two Cave Explorer Tops and one Diving Helmet so I can at least have three complete outfits to show for my fortitude (as Snickerdoodlez called it ) and effort. Given the crummy odds and how it's just as hard to get the three elusive items in the trading rooms as it is on WKN, I can really use those vibes tomorrow !!

AUG. 31 ~ I managed to trade for the missing items I needed to make three complete sets of the outfits. I'm done. Not gonna play this game anymore. I would have had better odds if I had gambled the rent money in Vegas.

Last edited by MysticZon; 08-31-2011 at 03:57 PM..
Old 08-31-2011, 04:06 PM   #56

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: *** UPDATE *** 768 plays at Peek-a-Newz and finally ONE Cave Explorer Top

I got one cave explorer top as well. No dress or diving hat yet. I agree I don't think I will participate in the next peek a newz either. Unreal......
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #57
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: *** UPDATE *** 768 plays at Peek-a-Newz and finally ONE Cave Explorer Top

I am so super happy for you! I still have none, but it gives me hope
charming is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 05:52 PM   #58

TheYellowLab is an unknown quantity at this point

64 accounts??!!!?? i only have one
TheYellowLab is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #59

MysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by TheYellowLab
64 accounts??!!!?? i only have one
I know, I know, the number 64 throws a lot of people off .... I don't normally have 64 accounts at my disposal, only 18 are actually mine. The others belong to friends and relatives who abandoned the game for various reasons and I'm only using them until the Hop Bunny extension period is over on March 3, 2012 ~ once you lose the ability to kinzpost, what else do you need them for ~ and 20 belong to a friend who is overseas and I'm "account sitting" until she gets back day after tomorrow. One of the reasons I cared so much if I got a second complete set of all three outfits was so that I could give one to her. Thanks to my efforts at WKN and in the trading rooms, I have three complete sets.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:50 PM   #60

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I know, I know, the number 64 throws a lot of people off .... I don't normally have 64 accounts at my disposal, only 18 are actually mine. The others belong to friends and relatives who abandoned the game for various reasons and I'm only using them until the Hop Bunny extension period is over on March 3, 2012 ~ once you lose the ability to kinzpost, what else do you need them for ~ and 20 belong to a friend who is overseas and I'm "account sitting" until she gets back day after tomorrow. One of the reasons I cared so much if I got a second complete set of all three outfits was so that I could give one to her. Thanks to my efforts at WKN and in the trading rooms, I have three complete sets.
Congratulations on completing 3 sets. Between our 4 accounts we've gotten 1 Diving helmet, 0 cloud dresses and 0 explorer shirts. I'm having trouble with the trading rooms loading properly, so I guess I'll have the kids draw straws to see who gets the 1 complete outfit
webbimom is offline Female
Closed