Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #41
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Re: *** UPDATE *** 640 plays at Peek-a-Newz and STILL no Cave Explorer Top

I take cae of 22 accounts and I have played everyday since it started, and I have 0 explorer tops and 1 helmet. I have 2 cloud dresses and dozens of flippers and ugly exp boots. I cant believe it. Thats not right. We all seem to be prety faithfull here why do this, its makes it all such a waste of time. I just keep coming back and keep doing it thinking maybe this time it will workout. Never does. Oh well
luvey53 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 07:19 AM   #42

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

Default Re: *** UPDATE *** 640 plays at Peek-a-Newz and STILL no Cave Explorer Top

We have several accounts and have only received 2 of the cave explorer tops, no diving helmets or cloud dresses. We have gotten multiples of everything else though. It's annoying.

I wish that they would have done it on a schedule where you get each item on a different day. Then we could have one complete outfit of each on all of our accounts.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #43

Galadriel has a spectacular aura about

I have three accounts and here is my breakdown:
Dive top - 3
Dive pants - 2
Dive helmet - 2
Dive flippers - 2

Cave top - 1
Cave pants - 2
Cave shoes - 3
Cave hat - 3

Cloud hat - 5
Cloud shoes - 10
Cloud dress - ZERO

I will be SO disappointed if I get to the end of the week without one single dress!!!!!! I agree that it should be random (no rare items) or that it should be certain items each day of the promotion. These lopsided numbers are ridiculous!
Galadriel is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #44

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I am sooooo hoping that GANZ will increase the chances of gettign rare items before this is over. I will keep trying however, once this ends I don't knwo if I will even do this anymore. It takes a great amount of time and for what? DISAPPOINTMENT...
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #45

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: *** UPDATE *** 768 plays at Peek-a-Newz and finally ONE Cave Explorer Top

So here we are on Day 12 of the great Adventure Park Peek-a-Newz and I can finally say I got ONE Cave Explorer Top. Hallelujah!! Someone alert the press !!

For those of you who haven't been following my stats, here's where I stand as of today ~

I have been playing Peek-a-Newz on 64 accounts (not all mine, I just look after them for other people) every day for the past 12 days = 768 plays !!

I won't bother giving you the numbers for the non-rare items since the items are spread out over the 64 accounts but here are the numbers for the almost non-existent items ~

Diving Helmet ~ 2

Adventure Cloud Dress ~ 3

Cave Explorer Top ~ 1 (FINALLY GOT IT TODAY !!)

Later tonight I'm going to the trade rooms with some godly items that everyone wants and see if I can't pry loose one more Cave Explorer Top so I don't have to put myself through another day of Adventure Park Peek-a-Newz. I mean, SOMEONE'S got to have one top they are willing to part with for something even more rare and harder to get one's hands on ... I hope.

I will never do Peek-a-Newz again if it involves getting more than one item to complete a set. I'm sick of it. Had enough. Don't wanna play this game anymore.

I'm an adult and I'm very disappointed with the way this whole event turned out. I can only imagine how disappointing it must be for the kids who don't even have the number of accounts that I do at my disposal nor the time to invest in this "game" just to have one or two complete sets of virtual clothes. Shame on you and your lousey odds, Ganz. Tsk tsk.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 07:03 PM   #46
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I have peek a newzed for three accounts each day and have gotten one bell diving helmet, one explorer top (today finally) and NO cloud dresses...although looking at some of these other numbers I guess I'm not doing so bad...
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 09:37 PM   #47
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

With all those accounts; I am both awed and saddened that you have not received every piece of clothing yet Mystic

Here are my stats from the two accounts that I have:
3 flippers
3 cloud shoes

I do have one cloud hat and one helmet because I traded dearly for them in the trading room.

Am I the only one who thinks it completely stinks that the floaty wacky was pulled a day early?
It appears so, because when I called Ganz today late afternoon, the gal told me I was the first one to inquire about it

I hope your luck turns around tomorrow Mystic!
I am sending you some positive vibes for better luck
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 11:19 PM   #48
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: *** UPDATE *** 768 plays at Peek-a-Newz and finally ONE Cave Explorer Top

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
So here we are on Day 12 of the great Adventure Park Peek-a-Newz and I can finally say I got ONE Cave Explorer Top. Hallelujah!! Someone alert the press !!

For those of you who haven't been following my stats, here's where I stand as of today ~

I have been playing Peek-a-Newz on 64 accounts (not all mine, I just look after them for other people) every day for the past 12 days = 768 plays !!

I won't bother giving you the numbers for the non-rare items since the items are spread out over the 64 accounts but here are the numbers for the almost non-existent items ~

Diving Helmet ~ 2

Adventure Cloud Dress ~ 3

Cave Explorer Top ~ 1 (FINALLY GOT IT TODAY !!)

Later tonight I'm going to the trade rooms with some godly items that everyone wants and see if I can't pry loose one more Cave Explorer Top so I don't have to put myself through another day of Adventure Park Peek-a-Newz. I mean, SOMEONE'S got to have one top they are willing to part with for something even more rare and harder to get one's hands on ... I hope.

I will never do Peek-a-Newz again if it involves getting more than one item to complete a set. I'm sick of it. Had enough. Don't wanna play this game anymore.

I'm an adult and I'm very disappointed with the way this whole event turned out. I can only imagine how disappointing it must be for the kids who don't even have the number of accounts that I do at my disposal nor the time to invest in this "game" just to have one or two complete sets of virtual clothes. Shame on you and your lousey odds, Ganz. Tsk tsk.

DAAAANNNGGG!!!!! Whew!!! I totally agree with you 100% though about the unfairness of it all, and I'm an adult too!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 12:00 AM   #49

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. 640 times? Your fortitude is beyond amazing. I have played each day for three accounts, and am reaching the point where I don't ever want to see another Peek-A-Newz event again. It takes forever, and still no cloud dress. The one item I wanted.

How have you done it?
And kept your sanity (I am, of course, assuming you've done so, as your posts seem coherent to me).

Last edited by Snickerdoodlez; 08-30-2011 at 12:01 AM.. Reason: Add info
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #50

Galadriel has a spectacular aura about

FINALLY got a cloud dress yesterday!!! But also got two more pairs of cloud shoes, bringing that count up to 12.
Galadriel is offline Female
Closed