Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2011, 10:31 AM   #11
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: 384 plays at Peek-a-Newz and no Cave Explorer Top. Has anyone won the Cave Explorer Top ?? I need to know it's out there !!

I look after 15 accounts.
15 accounts x 6 days = 90 chances
I am working on Peek-A-Newz right now, so no stats for today.

2 = Bell Diver Helmet (got two yesterday)
2 = Cave Explorer Shirt (got one the first day)
0 = Cloud Dress

I gave one of the the shirts to a good friend. I'm glad I did since it's fairly rare.
I love dresses the most, and I haven't seen a single Cloud Dress. Has anyone even seen one on a pet in the Clubhouse or in the Park?
AKD
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #12

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: 384 plays at Peek-a-Newz and no Cave Explorer Top. Has anyone won the Cave Explorer Top ?? I need to know it's out there !!

I only look after one account, and I barely play, but I do know for a fact that the Cave Explorer Top and Cloud Dress are the most hard to get. I've seen a few Cloud Dresses.

My good friend, Dixiecup, has finished all the outfits, though.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #13
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Yes I have won the Explorer Shirt. The Dress, Shirt and Helmet are very Rare, compared with the Peek a Newz for the May Makeover Clothing, they have definitely made these three pieces a lot more difficult to come by!
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #14
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

All I need is the cave explorer top to complete the outfit. This outfit piece must be really rare or something if that many people haven't gotten it.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 11:36 AM   #15
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

That is ridiculous! If all this is true, I will never find all the pieces! I look after 5 accounts and I need the Cloud Dress, Explorer Shirt, Diving Helmet, and Diving Pants! I have waaaayyyy too many of those ugly Explorer Shoes!
I wonder why Ganz is doing this...I mean, it's not like they are exploiting it to make money...So what are they doing? The only point is to frustrate the members, ha ha!
God bless,
Sarah
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 11:37 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

I have fortunatley finished the outfits. I recieved everything by playing except the diving helmet. However i did get it in trade in the clubhouse. I did get two dresses during peek a newz though and one cave shirt and i have 20 accounts i work with
Old 08-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #17

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I look after 15 accounts.
15 accounts x 6 days = 90 chances
I am working on Peek-A-Newz right now, so no stats for today.

2 = Bell Diver Helmet (got two yesterday)
2 = Cave Explorer Shirt (got one the first day)
0 = Cloud Dress

I gave one of the the shirts to a good friend. I'm glad I did since it's fairly rare.
I love dresses the most, and I haven't seen a single Cloud Dress. Has anyone even seen one on a pet in the Clubhouse or in the Park?
AKD
Hi AKD. I have won one Cloud Dress, so they're out there, just really super hard to come by. I wish Ganz would make the random factor even for all of the clothing items when they are part of a 3 or 4 piece outfit. I just know at the end of this all, I'm going to be stuck with dozens of incomplete outfits and maybe 1 or 2 complete ones. GRRRRRRR.

Below is a collage of the various outfits you can win during Wacky Celebration 2011.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWacky Celebration Clothes.jpg (76.3 KB, 15 views)
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #18

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have the Bell Diver helmet, the Cave Explore shirt or the Cloud dress!

With just a few accounts I don't really think I stand a chance of getting them either. So discouraging!

I really wanted that Cloud dress too!
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #19

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
That is ridiculous! If all this is true, I will never find all the pieces! I look after 5 accounts and I need the Cloud Dress, Explorer Shirt, Diving Helmet, and Diving Pants! I have waaaayyyy too many of those ugly Explorer Shoes!
I wonder why Ganz is doing this...I mean, it's not like they are exploiting it to make money...So what are they doing? The only point is to frustrate the members, ha ha!
God bless,
Sarah
Sarah, there is absolutely NO REASON to make one piece of a 3 or 4 piece outfit more rare than the others. It benefits no one, yet Ganz does it every single time and not just with clothes ...
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #20

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Sarah, there is absolutely NO REASON to make one piece of a 3 or 4 piece outfit more rare than the others. It benefits no one, yet Ganz does it every single time and not just with clothes ...
I agree with you completely! Whats the point in making contests like these when you make it hard for the users to collect all the prizes?
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Closed