Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default *** UPDATE *** 768 plays at Peek-a-Newz and finally ONE Cave Explorer Top

Hi all. Well, my subject line pretty much sums up my concern ...

I look after 64 accounts. I have played the Adventure Park Peek-a-Newz every day on all 64 accounts since it began on August 18th (I know, how bored am I ?? )

That amounts to 384 times I have played Peek-a-Newz.

I have yet to receive ONE Cave Explorer Top.

I know Ganz programs it so that when outfits are available to be won through Peek-a-Newz or clicky floaty promotions, one piece out of a 3 or 4 piece ensemble will be harder to get than the others ... but 384 plays and not ONE Cave Explorer Top to make at least one complete Cave Explorer outfit ?? Really Ganz ??

So I ask all of you ... has anyone won the Cave Explorer Top ?? I need to know it's out there or else I'm left to assume that Ganz forgot to program it into the Peek-a-Newz event.

Sidenote ~ Out of 384 plays at Peek-a-Newz, I only have one Bell Diver Helmet and one Adventure Cloud Dress to show for it, but at least I know these hard-to-get items exist.

UPDATE AUG. 27 • I have now played Peek-a-Newz a total of 640 times. That is 64 accounts (not all of them mine, most I look after for other people) x 10 days (event started Aug. 18th) = 640 plays.

NO Cave Explorer Top

TWO Diving Bell Helmets

THREE Cloud Dresses

Really, Ganz ?? Do you not want us to enjoy your Peek-a-Newz events because right now they are nothing but a big pain in my backside. Same goes for your clicky floaty promo for Wacky Zingoz week. Just one big letdown after another.

NOTE TO SELF • Do not participate in anymore Peek-a-Newz events where more than one item is required to complete a set.

Last edited by MysticZon; 08-31-2011 at 03:56 PM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Default Re: 384 plays at Peek-a-Newz and no Cave Explorer Top. Has anyone won the Cave Explorer Top ?? I need to know it's out there !!

Wow. THAT is crazy. No cave explorer top for me, either, but I haven't done nearly as many.
Hope they change their programing or something... I'm starting to wonder if it is even out there!

Wishing you the best of luck finding one, Mystic.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #3

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: 384 plays at Peek-a-Newz and no Cave Explorer Top. Has anyone won the Cave Explorer Top ?? I need to know it's out there !!

Well, we are in good company together, PeaceOut. No Cave Explorer Tops for either of us.

Has anyone received the Cave Explorer Top ??
Old 08-23-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! That is just nuts, you should have at least won one by now? I have a few accounts too that i have used for peek a news and i have won one cave explorer top, and a cloud dress but i haven't won a single scuba hat? It seems that those three prizes are obviously the rarest, but i think they made them WAY too hard to win
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #5

MysticZon is sweet stuff

Hi CandyCanez. So you HAVE won one Cave Explorer Top !! Holy Mackeral, it does exist then !! Thanks for posting and letting us know that it's out there.

And yeah, the odds on this Peek-a-Newz are way out of proportion. Then again, remember the May Makeover Outfit Peek-a-Newz ?? [shudder]
Old 08-23-2011, 08:19 PM   #6
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Hi CandyCanez. So you HAVE won one Cave Explorer Top !! Holy Mackeral, it does exist then !! Thanks for posting and letting us know that it's out there.

And yeah, the odds on this Peek-a-Newz are way out of proportion. Then again, remember the May Makeover Outfit Peek-a-Newz ?? [shudder]
Oh Yes, i agree the odds are definately not right, i mean for many people they have maybe one or two accounts so then they may never have a chance of completing at least one of these outfits
But compared to the may makeover outfit peek a news, the odds on this one seem even worse!
I hope this is just some programming error and they will realize it needs to be fixed.
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 08:21 PM   #7
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I have been doing it on one account, and have won multiples of the Clou Hat and Cave explorer Boots. You'd wish they'd give more than 2 items!
It seems pretty messed up to me right now, as I doubtless wish I had more than a hat and shoes

And wow, 64 account? that's crazy!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #8

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

I've been trying to finish the scuba outfit on my one and only account and I've gotten 4 cloud hats! I think Ganz is being unfair about it.
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 12:35 AM   #9

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

I have only played around 100 times. 2 explorer tops, 3 diving bell hats and NO cloud dresses.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #10

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

oh my gosh, I just started to sit down for the night to go through my accounts and i FINALLY won the cloud dress!!!!!!
Closed