Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 01:04 PM   #11
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Wish Token Trophy

Good luck! I saw someone with it in the trading room before, but I haven't won one myself. Someday...
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #12

slandgirl is on a distinguished road

I have one and I only had about 35-45 tokens. I am guessing that it is random. Good luck to everyone out there.
slandgirl is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #13
kaycee68
Gift Guru

kaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant future

Yes it's random. My family has 5 accounts and my youngest son who has the fewest amount of tokens is the only one who has ever won one.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:25 AM   #14

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

What everybody here is saying, is that it is random. I hardly get any tokens, and I did not win it. some people get it on their 1st token, some on their 3rd, and some on their 123rd token. You never know if you get 1, but you must be lucky. The best way is to get the most tokens, for higher chances.
maxima1 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2009, 08:43 AM   #15
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

It is totally random and very rare. If you believe in that kind of stuff ~ cross your fingers when you deposit a wish token.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:25 PM   #16
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

i got like 60, and still no trophy. It's random, there's no saving up to an amount to get it. anybody can win it no matter how many tokens they have
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 09-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #17
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Wow! I never knew there was a trophy! Well, now I do!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 04:02 PM   #18

jolielovestodd is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone for your posts. I don't seem to have much luck winning the "random" stuff. The entire time the fall leaves were falling, I would be logged in roughly 2 hrs a day each day and only got 2 leaves. I never won the scratch offs, never got 3 wells at the game with 5 wishes a day, and never got the wish token trophy (I have a 54 tokens).
I have been using the webkinz site for almost 3 years. Hopefully I will get something soon.
jolielovestodd is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 06:17 PM   #19
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

it is random I have about 86 tokens over 3 accounts and have not received it yet.

congrats to all winners
Old 09-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #20
hello people and

purplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clown

cool a wish token trophey you can probaly be awarded it on your 50th or 200th token or its hust random
purplelove33 is offline Female
Closed