Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 01:28 PM   #11
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Default Re: What is your trading technique?

What what's wrong? I don't get it all I did was post my Technique...what was wrong with it?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #12
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I use the wiki and only trade those values. If someone offers something too much I don't want to make bad trades so I add. If their offer is too small I put items up worth them.

KatieKinz8 wasn't trade talking. Trade talk is when you say I got this for this.
I think.
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 12-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #13
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Hey guys. This is a great thread for discussion, but unfortunately, I do not think it is allowed. As it says in the rules, "trade talk" is not allowed outside of the Gift Exchange, so unless you are a Gift Trainee, Gifted, Gift Guru, or Gift Coach, you can't talk about trading on WI. Sorry!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2011, 08:46 PM   #14
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

This is fine.

What is not allowed, is saying what you traded for what.

You can say: I got Bunny Ears! and everyone will congrats you, that is fine.

You cannot say: I traded Bunny Ears for Reindeer Antlers! that is trade talk and not allowed.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #15

Priceless has disabled reputation

I go for everything. I am an item junkie. If I have a popular item, I usually try to get the bid that has the most *sometimes interesting and priceless* items in it. I like to fill up my rooms and dock with lots of fun items/clothing/foods.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 12-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #16
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I go after items i want and desperately want/need
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-21-2011, 11:52 AM   #17
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

I usually go for the things I like... not always particular 'popular' items or clothes. (:
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #18

webkinzrare:) has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzrare:) has a spectacular aura about

i trade on luck and so far its working lol
webkinzrare:) is offline Male
Old 12-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #19
RHRockclimber

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerPlayer06
Hey guys. This is a great thread for discussion, but unfortunately, I do not think it is allowed. As it says in the rules, "trade talk" is not allowed outside of the Gift Exchange, so unless you are a Gift Trainee, Gifted, Gift Guru, or Gift Coach, you can't talk about trading on WI. Sorry!
how do you get to be those things??? because they sound cool..... lol... i like cool things....
RHRockclimber is offline Female
Old 12-21-2011, 06:48 PM   #20
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

i like to get stuff that i like or collect. escpesially things i collect. i don't think i have certain a strategy or technique though, i just.. go
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!, jesus loves you!