Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 09:13 AM   #21
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Default Re: What is your MUST HAVE item?

That would be the estore seeds and the estore items that give out food everyday. I lke them but there a bit too much money for them.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 02:34 PM   #22
Happy New Year
Webkinz :)

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'd like the donut seeds and the black & white cat costume.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #23
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Hockey Wallpaper! My hockey room has no wallpaper
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 09:39 PM   #24
WebkinzInsider :D

Googles1777 will become famous soon enough

Hmmmmm... I'd have 2 say RockStar sunglasses their so awesum i want them so badly

Googles1777 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2011, 11:07 PM   #25
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I think I just might do anything for either hockey skates OR figure skates!
I just LOVE ice skating and love the Blackhawks
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 03:09 AM   #26
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

My Donut seeds I gave them away a long time ago. I didn't appreciate them????????
karenpd is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 05:38 AM   #27
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Either the blue dragster, since it's one of the few cars i don't have, or the hockey bed. Go figure I traded it the day before it retired.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 10:40 AM   #28
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed up
Catlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed up

I would really like to have the mohawk monkey's PSI dress.
It's just too cute! (:
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #29
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I would like to get a deer ears or plumpy right now I wanted bunny but I got it a week ago so I had to change my list.
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 11-22-2011, 06:30 PM   #30
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

The must have item of mine is the real blue drag. I will always love my blue drag car. Even if it did go to the estore at one point.
1212blue is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!