Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

CJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant future

Default What ARE Level 10 Items?

Hi everyone!

I am often hearing the phrase, "Level 10 Items" or as people say, "Level Tin Items," (due to the chat filtering system) in the Clubhouse.

Exactly what does this mean though?

I am aware that I most likely do have two Level 10 items (the Magical Retreiver PSI [since I have the Magical Retreiver myself] and the Rainbow Fountain of WOW).

But what defines what a Level 10 item is?

Plenty of items are extreemly rare, but as far as I am aware, they are not Level 10.

I think that it would be great if people could post what Level 10 items that they are certain about, and maybe we could get a WIki page made for what Level 10 items are, and which items they are.

Thanks everyone!
CJT179 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: What ARE Level 10 Items?

maybe they are talking about the Webkinz Academy level 10 prizes? but they are not tradable or kinzpostable
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #3
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Rare Trophies, such as Crafty Critters, Zingoz Dunk etc, PSI like the Wintermint Bed, Sweet Tooth Tiger Couch. Things that are harder to get hold of are considered level 'tin' in the trading rooms.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
here am I?
Webkinz :)

SparklingPeg is a creator of wonder
SparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonder

I consider Level Ten items as hard to find, priceless PSIs.Like the PSIs of the:

Wintermint Reindeer
Sweet Tooth Tiger
Silk Sparrow
Sparkling Pegasus
Silkie Chicken
Swordfish
Moon Bear
Fabled Goose
Glacial Fox
Pink Zebra
Silk Sparrow

Not sure if these are Level 10:
Cheeky Dog
Cheeky Cat
Magical Retriever
Mystical Panda
Golden Deluxe Dragon
Red Velvet Bunny
Love Puppy (probably not)
Sherbet Bunny (probably not)
Sleepy Woodland Dragon

I hope I helped!
SparklingPeg is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #5
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Whenever you see someone talking about level 10 items in the clubhouse, they are normally asking for these items ;

Fabled Goose PSI
Silk Sparrow PSI
Sparkling Pegasus PSI
Sweet Tooth Tiger PSI
Wintermint Reindeer PSI
Member of the Day Trophy
Inkwell Writing Trophy
Any of the Contest Trophies [Room Design & Writing]

There's other items people consider level 10, it all depends on who is trading.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Closed