Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
booooo!!!!!
Webkinz :)

weedote is on a distinguished road

Default wacky jeans

when i wear my wacky jeans in the trading room i never get a single trade done because they always ask for them and if i say no they leave, has anyone else noticed this
weedote is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: wacky jeans

I have with some of my clothing... They just want whatever is popular and what is rare. I would just take them off before coming in the trading room....
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
booooo!!!!!

weedote is on a distinguished road

but if i take my rare clothing off no won will trade and if i have it on they leave cuse its not for trade please help
weedote is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Wear SORT of cool clothes (kind of what I have, lol) Like, what your lion is wearing in your avvie! (I wear: Alvin hoodie/glasses, and deer ears )
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Call me Emily.

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

Oh. That happens to me alot too.
bamboobreak is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #6
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

I know! People can be so mean in the trading room. I try to avoid it!! I have had people actually get mad and threaten to report me because I won't trade some of my priceless items for their junk!! I am always polite to people but sometimes I just have to leave when they do stuff like that.
LinLin is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #7
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

When someone asks say "They are great! I just got them today so I am not ready to trade them". After I say this no one bothering me about trading a very rare clothing item.
franks8 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #8
yay im a
Banned
randomkinz is just really nicerandomkinz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by weedote
but if i take my rare clothing off no won will trade and if i have it on they leave cuse its not for trade please help
same here i have wacky jeans i just take them off but then no one will trade... sorry i got nothing
randomkinz is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Try trading in regular chat. This way noone can ask you. Just put up the items you are willing to trade and see what you get for them. It makes it so much easier.
Joani is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #10
Woohoo!!!

auntjenny7 knows the way
auntjenny7 knows the wayauntjenny7 knows the wayauntjenny7 knows the way

I would agree with Joani. Go to a regular trading room, not Kinzchat Plus.

I'm an adult, and even I do not use Kinzchat Plus. And after reading so many complaints here on WI about rude people, not just in trading rooms, who are on Kinzchat Plus, I won't use it. I just don't want to be around all that rudeness.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed