Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2019, 05:23 PM   #1
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hard
nancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hard

Default trading cards

I was in a dollar tree today and guess what I found? Webkinz trading cards!! These are 4 packs so, I bought 4 of them. I am in the middle of opening them, and so far I have 16 cards with codes on them. This is my first time doing trading cards, I may have gotten items from wheels, or trading (I know I have a few) and now, over 10 years later, I get my own.
Any advice or what do I do with the actual trading cards? I forgot that I am an adult who most likely will not play with them.

Also, webkinz decided to pick NOW to update their website. I want to enter in these cards
nancygurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2019, 06:16 PM   #2
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: trading cards

That's great! Congrats on your lucky find!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 06-05-2019, 08:56 PM   #3
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wondermamaquilts wows us all with wonder

I've purchased cases on ebay and normally just pitch the cards after I open the cards.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:42 PM   #4
tigerdove

tigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truth
tigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truthtigerdove climbs the tree of truth

i also don't know what to do with the actual trading cards, i've been wondering about that for years it seems like it's supposed to be a game or something but idk
tigerdove is offline Female
Old 06-06-2019, 10:32 AM   #5

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
I was in a dollar tree today and guess what I found? Webkinz trading cards!! These are 4 packs so, I bought 4 of them. I am in the middle of opening them, and so far I have 16 cards with codes on them. This is my first time doing trading cards, I may have gotten items from wheels, or trading (I know I have a few) and now, over 10 years later, I get my own.
Any advice or what do I do with the actual trading cards? I forgot that I am an adult who most likely will not play with them.

Also, webkinz decided to pick NOW to update their website. I want to enter in these cards

great find.

what series cards are they? you need a WW binder for the cards. I checked Wshop and you can buy series l and series 2 binder there. if you have series 3 or series 4 I will check my accounts to see if I have an extra binder. I have recently been throwing out my old cards. nothing to do with them. it looked like they were supposed to be a card game.

good luck. have fun opening the cards.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 06-07-2019, 04:37 PM   #6
alt1981black

alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips
alt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chipsalt1981black is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber

Congrats on finding the cards! I've had some luck at the dollar tree before as well, but I have to drive to one about 15 minutes away to actually find them these days. Still, I can't complain!
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 06-09-2019, 09:14 AM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I can't find my board that you could print out, but here are the rules to the game

It took me a while to find it, but here it is and I am sorry but it is BIG.
If you want to download it, its two pages and you have to tape them together. I will see if I can find the PDF link that you can safely download and print off. The PDF is under the rules, here.

Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Files
File Type: pdfWebkinz playmat_11x17.pdf (513.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-09-2019 at 09:14 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-09-2019, 11:17 AM   #8

Tacos is a ray of sunshineTacos is a ray of sunshine
Tacos is a ray of sunshineTacos is a ray of sunshineTacos is a ray of sunshineTacos is a ray of sunshineTacos is a ray of sunshineTacos is a ray of sunshineTacos is a ray of sunshineTacos is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I can't find my board that you could print out, but here are the rules to the game

It took me a while to find it, but here it is and I am sorry but it is BIG.
If you want to download it, its two pages and you have to tape them together. I will see if I can find the PDF link that you can safely download and print off. The PDF is under the rules, here.

WOW THANK YOU! I’ve been collecting for 12 years and never knew there was an actual game. Super cool. Might have to go buy some!!
Tacos is offline Male
Old 06-09-2019, 12:02 PM   #9
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for sharing the rules of the game Dixie! I too had no idea there was an actual Webkinz trading card game. Now to try to find where I stashed my old cards lol.
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 06-09-2019, 01:18 PM   #10
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, 'back in the day' when Webkinz closed for the night, before there were Asian and Euro accounts and they didn't open again until about 10 am the next day, My Granddaughter and I would play. Especially during 'quiet time' when her baby brother was in bed. We had lots of fun with this game. You can also play Go Fish with a full deck. They are numbered.
I had a board that I used that transparent Con-tact Self adhesive film on. It lasted a long, long time.
We put all the cards and the board in a shoe box (Warning, do not use your album cards, they will get dog eared) We just used the extras.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed