Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

maddie8798 has a brilliant futuremaddie8798 has a brilliant futuremaddie8798 has a brilliant futuremaddie8798 has a brilliant futuremaddie8798 has a brilliant future

Default Tips on collecting wish tokens

Any tips for gathering up wish tokens fast???? i really need help
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Tips on collecting wish tokens

Just make sure you do all the events that offer wish tokens, like the Wheel of Wishes and Token Balloon darts.
Also adopting the POTM gives you a wish token.

You can read more about wish tokens here:
Wish Tokens - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Hope this helps!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Great advice, Cheesy! The only thing you didn't mention is that there is a chance to get wish tokens when using the log out carnival! Once I got 2 tokens in one log out session!!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 06-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Deluxe Members also get a wish token every month in the Deluxe Box
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 10:27 AM   #5
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
Just make sure you do all the events that offer wish tokens, like the Wheel of Wishes and Token Balloon darts.
Also adopting the POTM gives you a wish token.

You can read more about wish tokens here:
Wish Tokens - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Hope this helps!
View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Great advice, Cheesy! The only thing you didn't mention is that there is a chance to get wish tokens when using the log out carnival! Once I got 2 tokens in one log out session!!
View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Deluxe Members also get a wish token every month in the Deluxe Box
I was going to also mention all of the above. These are all great tips!
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 06-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #6

maddie8798 has a brilliant futuremaddie8798 has a brilliant futuremaddie8798 has a brilliant futuremaddie8798 has a brilliant futuremaddie8798 has a brilliant future

Thx guys!!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2012, 01:02 AM   #7
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

The log out carnival actually gets me the most wish tokens. (other then being deluxe of corse.)
Click the image to open in full size.
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 06-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
Kitty2010KaT

TearConfessions has a spectacular aura aboutTearConfessions has a spectacular aura about

I was wondering the same thing... I am new to Webkinz Insider, but I've been on Webkinz World for 1,595 days(4 years, 4 months, 1 week, and 6 days). I've had/have 4 accounts, plus managed 2 of my friend's accounts, and my cousin's account. I have collected approximately 75-100 Wish Tokens, and I am hoping to get as many as I can. Also, I have been wondering if the "Super Tokens" were real, but apparently they are! Who knew? ~Tear
TearConfessions is offline Female
Old 06-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #9

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Plus you get a token on your birthday and your Webkinz anniversary.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #10
Coheiress
Gifted

SingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by TearConfessions
I was wondering the same thing... I am new to Webkinz Insider, but I've been on Webkinz World for 1,595 days(4 years, 4 months, 1 week, and 6 days). I've had/have 4 accounts, plus managed 2 of my friend's accounts, and my cousin's account. I have collected approximately 75-100 Wish Tokens, and I am hoping to get as many as I can. Also, I have been wondering if the "Super Tokens" were real, but apparently they are! Who knew? ~Tear
Super tokens are basically tokens that are super because when you put it in the wish machine you can get a prize....normally cash
SingerLove is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail