Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2015, 01:22 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
queenofcows is just really nicequeenofcows is just really nice

Default Are these items rare?

I hope this is the right fourm. Well anyways the other day I logged back into webkinz... I stopped playing about 2011 xD But I've made a new account now and started getting back into Webkinz. I'm really curious as to if some of these items are worth anything at all because I can't figure it out... If they are I'd buy a animal just so I could send things to my new account. I have quite a few Christmas items from past years, plus some other things in the pictures below. In the pictures are: Merry Magic Sleigh Bed, Santakinz Sofa, Haunted House wall, Haunted Creatures flooring, First Snow Christmas tree, Webkinz totem pole, Egyptian Vase, Dancing Zingoz, Polar Plunge Holiday Snowglobe, Valentines Tubby Tummies Bear, Mummy wrap, Holiday night dress, Merry Christmas toque, Starlight head wreath, an Umbrella hat, a Wheel of the month tee, Wheel of Yum shirt, Christmas tree cookie, and then a bunch of birthday cakes.
queenofcows is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2015, 05:34 PM   #2
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Are these items rare?

This is a great place to start

Webkinz Insider Wiki
Old 05-05-2015, 08:58 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

cynalot's recommendation is the best way to go. I am of the opinion if it is valuable to you, then it is valuable. Depends on how you look at it
adrib is offline Female
Old 05-05-2015, 03:03 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
queenofcows is just really nicequeenofcows is just really nice

Okay thanks
queenofcows is offline Female
Old 05-08-2015, 11:10 AM   #5
ElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talent
ElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talentElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talentElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talentElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talentElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talentElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talentElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talentElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talentElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talentElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talentElleBell1215 is an unparalleled talent

I agree with CYNalot and adrib. The short answer to your question is yes, most of those items are pretty valuable. Mainly the old holiday items. You can use the Wiki to find out the exact value of each. If you're asking because you want to trade them (we can't trade here--just an FYI,) I'd definitely recommend looking the values up.
ElleBell1215 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2015, 06:03 PM   #6
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

You do have some nice items..if you have a little kinz or extra pet code, I would renew the account.
And again..as others have said...that's if you even like the items..and, the WIKI is definitely a good starting place for all the info on these items.
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 05-24-2015, 07:03 PM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

THe birthday cakes are definitely not rare. Since everyone in WW gets one (or thousands in some people's cases) whenever their pet ages another year . Some of those items are rare and a lot of them are not since you can win/get them in various ways. Glad you're back into Webkinz/WW (Webkinz World)
I can definitely say a LOT has changed since 2011.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed