Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #21
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Shutter shades and Torn jeans?

You get to choose a whole outfit you want from it. I chose the rock outfit when I got mine on Friday, but I think the glasses look to intimidating on my pet O_o
sarocks7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #22

Priceless has disabled reputation

I know I am on all the time, and they tell me "Shuts for trade?" "Torn for trade?" It drives me nuts, and then sometimes when I offer a good deal, they will be like not, rip off. So I tell them check the values on here, but that is because most of them do not have WI, and only play on WW.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-25-2010, 08:27 PM   #23

MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!

Yeah apparently they're really rare.
MissSimplicity is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #24
fan

fan is on a distinguished road

i don't know why everyone wants them so much
fan is offline Male
Old 08-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #25
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

I never actually got the obsession with the people with the shades in the first place. Every trading room is crazy. I would have assumed myself that it was a high valued item. I almost traded a valued item for a deluxe clothing and WW told me it wasn't worth it. I think it's just want we want. I've always traded for what I like rather than value but that's just me.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #26
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
The estore shirts do come with a code to choose an outfit like the other tshirts. They email the code to you as soon as they ship the tshirt. I just did this myself as I made a shirt for my dd.

If you didn't get your code, you might want to check your junk mail box in case their mail got sorted into that my mistake.

Once you get your email code, you enter it like you would any other and then you get to choose your outfit. You even get a copy of the tshirt you made that is framed to hang on your pet's wall.

The estore is a much easier way to find these shirts and you can even design it to your liking. And you do get the code. So have fun!
Omg kinzmom THANKS A TON!!!!!! I wanted the rock outfit madly, but didn't like any of th shirts that [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] made, I just made the cutest shirt yesterday! I think I want it for Christmas now xD
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 09:38 PM   #27

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I would like shutter shades and torn jeans, i mean look at the wiki guide the number is small comparied to what ww memebers want, I would like to see the rockstar outfit go out of stlye i wonder what those people will do
Koodo is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:28 AM   #28

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

I've got shutter shades and slips, but not torn. I'd say the slippers are alot rarer because you get them from trading cards and trading cards can be really random at some point of time
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #29
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

Shutter Shades, Torn Jeans and the Brown Lab are very popular right now, almost all the popular Webkinz accounts have them. I do not have a pair myself but I can be pretty sure if I got them it would increase my popularity (I'm not that popular lol).
koolklub90 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #30

mdjmb5 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by koolklub90
Shutter Shades, Torn Jeans and the Brown Lab are very popular right now, almost all the popular Webkinz accounts have them. I do not have a pair myself but I can be pretty sure if I got them it would increase my popularity (I'm not that popular lol).
Hi, what is the brown lab?
mdjmb5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e