Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 01:30 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Shutter shades and Torn jeans?

When you buy a (human) Webkinz shirt , do you actually get to pick the virtual clothing item that comes with it or do you get a random one? If it's random, I can understand why the shutter shades are in such high demand.
lava94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #12

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by lava94
When you buy a (human) Webkinz shirt , do you actually get to pick the virtual clothing item that comes with it or do you get a random one? If it's random, I can understand why the shutter shades are in such high demand.
You get to pick.
jep624 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #13

mdjmb5 has a spectacular aura about

I think the t-shirt virtual clothing were always hard to get because shirts weren't sold everywhere, and they cost a bit more. Now they are online and cost similar to a small signature, so I think torn and shutters won't be so hard to find soon.
mdjmb5 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 04:54 PM   #14
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

How do you get those?
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:30 PM   #15
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
People who aren't on WI and just WW, value everything they have higher, and tend to clutch on to them and want things worth like 10 times as much for a tiny little thing worth 4000-6000kc, and even when they don't want an item anymore, they still want harder to get things.
So I'd say that people on WW only don't value things by actually valueing them, more by how hard to get they are.
Yes. I had a WW member send me a WInterfest 2008 item for nothing....
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #16

crw1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

You get them by buying tee shirts but they are not available in the store any more. I think now you have to buy the tee shirts through estore.
crw1997 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #17
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by crw1997
You get them by buying tee shirts but they are not available in the store any more. I think now you have to buy the tee shirts through estore.
Is this true?
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 08:21 AM   #18
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
Is this true?
No, I just recently bought a T-Shirt at the store. They are still sold there. However, at the e-store you can design your own T-Shirt, but it doesn't come with a code to choose an outfit like the real t-shirts.
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #19
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
No, I just recently bought a T-Shirt at the store. They are still sold there. However, at the e-store you can design your own T-Shirt, but it doesn't come with a code to choose an outfit like the real t-shirts.
The estore shirts do come with a code to choose an outfit like the other tshirts. They email the code to you as soon as they ship the tshirt. I just did this myself as I made a shirt for my dd.

If you didn't get your code, you might want to check your junk mail box in case their mail got sorted into that my mistake.

Once you get your email code, you enter it like you would any other and then you get to choose your outfit. You even get a copy of the tshirt you made that is framed to hang on your pet's wall.

The estore is a much easier way to find these shirts and you can even design it to your liking. And you do get the code. So have fun!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 11:42 AM   #20
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by mdjmb5
I think the t-shirt virtual clothing were always hard to get because shirts weren't sold everywhere, and they cost a bit more. Now they are online and cost similar to a small signature, so I think torn and shutters won't be so hard to find soon.
True, I can't count the number of pets I see in the trade room walking around with shutter shades on now! LOL! And yet those that have them still want long retired for them. They seem to forget it's as easy as buying a tee shirt to get the code... even those who can't buy one can ask for one for a holiday gift or birthday. My kiddos don't want to wear a Webkinz shirt at the ages they are anymore, but they will wear them as pj tops, so they have all added them to their Chrismtas lists because they want the webbie outfits. They even specified which pets they want on their shirts. The rest has been left to my artistic vision. lol!

Then the shutter shades they have been trying to trade for - only to be met with requests for year one retired - they will finally have and not have to trade for them. They will have the fun of wearing them. And the tee shirt - well, the kids always seem to need pajamas, so that's fine with me.

Won't all those shutter-shade-wearing webbies be surprised to see so many others show up with them on too. (Then, I suspect, they won't be so popular anymore since everyone will have them. They will have to go find something else more exclusive.)

So, I agree with your theory, mdg! All a matter of supply and demand.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e