Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2014, 10:21 AM   #41
cheeseheadbackup4

clarissais93 rocks our collective socksclarissais93 rocks our collective socksclarissais93 rocks our collective socksclarissais93 rocks our collective socksclarissais93 rocks our collective socksclarissais93 rocks our collective socksclarissais93 rocks our collective socksclarissais93 rocks our collective socksclarissais93 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: PSF Collectors Unite!

I have never collected PSF, I didn't think it very fun, But i guess it is fun to some!
clarissais93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2014, 01:03 PM   #42
Webkinz :)
I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!

Thanks to read this the other night, I have some what started my collection .

I'm going to target them in groups to make it easier to keep track of. Birthstone pets first, Zodiac and then Estore.
I3reezy is offline Female
Old 03-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #43
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by I3reezy
Thanks to read this the other night, I have some what started my collection .

I'm going to target them in groups to make it easier to keep track of. Birthstone pets first, Zodiac and then Estore.
Good luck with your collection. If you have friends on webkinznewz,com and your webkinz phone in webkinz world your collection might come a bit easier with help from everybody. I enjoy helping my friends with PSF. Hope everyone finds what they are looking for.
Atomton is offline Male
Old 03-08-2014, 02:56 PM   #44

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

What do you do with all the psf once you have collected them? I wish we could put them on tables in wworld or something- not really fun when nobody can see the collection
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 03-13-2014, 09:36 AM   #45
I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
Good luck with your collection. If you have friends on webkinznewz,com and your webkinz phone in webkinz world your collection might come a bit easier with help from everybody. I enjoy helping my friends with PSF. Hope everyone finds what they are looking for.
Lately, I have been asking around the trading room. Most people are willing to easily .

I've already collected all the Birthstone Foods and half of the Zodiac .
I3reezy is offline Female
Old 03-14-2014, 09:19 AM   #46
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
What do you do with all the psf once you have collected them? I wish we could put them on tables in wworld or something- not really fun when nobody can see the collection
Yeah, I agree. I wish there was a better way to show them off. However, I still enjoy collecting them!

View Post Originally Posted by I3reezy
Lately, I have been asking around the trading room. Most people are willing to easily .

I've already collected all the Birthstone Foods and half of the Zodiac .
Awesome!
j10a11 is offline Female
Closed