Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

stasperox is on a distinguished road

Default Does anyone have Webkinz Lava Lamps?

I am in love with the lava lamps, but sadly only have one, and was curious as to weather anyone else had some?
stasperox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Does anyone have Webkinz Lava Lamps?

i have none.
Footontable is offline Male
Old 10-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #3

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Does anyone have Webkinz Lava Lamps?

I have one blue one.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #4
uvs u!
Gifted

RoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud of

I don't have one, but I sure do want one!
RoyalSecret is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 10:26 PM   #5
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have a blue one. My daughter has a Violet one and a green as well
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 10:55 PM   #6

Xma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have 13 red ones..
and barely any of the other colors (I only really like the red one LOL)
Actually I take that back.. I love the purple one too.. and I one time I had around 30-40 of them, but then I got rid of most because I felt like it LOL

Last edited by Xma92fx; 10-06-2010 at 10:58 PM..
Old 10-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #7

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Haha, I wish. They look really pretty : D
Aikou is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
´♥¸¸.☆¨¯`♥¸¸.¸.☆¨¯`♥
Gift Guru

blonde_gurrl is just really niceblonde_gurrl is just really nice

I have:
1 - Red
2- Purple
4- Blue
1- Green

You're not really missing anything.. they're way over-rated
I don't know why people go crazy over them and trade obscene amounts of stuff just for ONE lamp.. You can't even do anything with them... they just sit there.. they don't even light up.
My kids HAD to have them though.. cost me a lot of my favorite things
blonde_gurrl is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 11:40 PM   #9
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

I have multiples of all colors. But my favorite is blue, I have over 25 of them. I like the red and the purple and the green is alright, but I just love the blue. I was really lucky, right before they retired it I became obsessed with it and would trade a PSI for one, back then that was a great trade for the lava owner. Then it retired and I had this huge surplus of blue, I was really happy about that lol
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

i have blue and green lava lamps, and my brother has all the 4 colors: 1 red, 1 purple, 1 green and 1 blue
nici is offline Female
Closed

Tags
red purple green blue!