Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2014, 10:29 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
brutal is a jewel in the roughbrutal is a jewel in the rough

Default Just came back, have many rare items

Hey everyone. I made my webkinz account in 2008 or 2007ish and I believe I have lots of rare items. Can someone tell me what the rarest items are and what they are worth? thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2014, 10:44 PM   #2
Clap Ya Hands-G1C
Webkinz :)

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Just came back, have many rare items

You can look that up in the wiki here. The oldest are like Black Cat Costume and Full Elf, and stuff from 2005-2007.
Atomton is offline Male
Old 12-16-2014, 01:27 AM   #3
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by brutal
Hey everyone. I made my webkinz account in 2008 or 2007ish and I believe I have lots of rare items. Can someone tell me what the rarest items are and what they are worth? thanks.
The rarest items these days are generally new PSIs and new Ganz eStore Promo items.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2014, 10:46 PM   #4
Lil Kinz

What are these rare items worth?
Old 12-18-2014, 01:52 PM   #5

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

You have to look it up on the wiki
adrib is offline Female
Old 12-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #6
Lil Kinz

Should i take screenshots of what i have
Old 12-19-2014, 04:16 PM   #7
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by brutal
Should i take screenshots of what i have
Sure! We can help you identify the items and their values on the wiki.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 12-21-2014, 09:52 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

heres some of the stuff in my inventory, i didnt screenshot all of it but yeah.. tell me if i should screenshot more XD
Old 12-22-2014, 12:07 PM   #9
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Here's some examples from the first few items:

4-wheel ATV (adoption exclusive, retired Sept. 2012): current value = 35,000 to 40,000
Big-Top Go Cart (Elephant PSI, current): current value = 4,000 to 6,000
Dex Dangerous Space Fighter (adoption exclusive, retired April 2011): current value = 50,000 to 75,000
Disco Ball (adoption exclusive, retired Sept. 2012): current value = 35,000 to 40,000
Magic Carpet (adoption exclusive, retired Feb. 2010): current value = 75,000 to 100,000
Milk Truck (Cow PSI, current): current value = 4,000 to 6,000

Basically you can hover over the item in your dock to see what it's called, and then search (command+F) on the Entire WIGEV on One Page. It takes a little bit of time but it's worth it!

Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 12-31-2014, 10:44 AM   #10
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hard
nancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hardnancygurl kicks the bucket...hard

For the retired exclusives, people love those, if you are going to trade them. I think some of the wshop clothing may be retired, few years back they retired some of the clothing. The rares, not so much they are still selling at the curio shop.
Holiday stuff, of course usually is pretty high value
nancygurl is online now Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail, kupo!