Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #21
Laureen11
Gifted

needie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Haunted House Themed items

I can't wait to see what they bring out for halloween this year! I suspect with the bat coming out they will have some really cool halloween stuff. I'm wondering how the bat will move around the room. lol. Will he fly or flop around?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 01:16 AM   #22
Ein
Webkinz :)

Ein is on a distinguished road

I wonder about the bat too, is it going to fly and land every time or just flop like needie said? I am so excited about flying webkinz coming!! I hope they do a butterfly too.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:27 AM   #23
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

Well just think if you ALL apply to be "gifted" you can trade for ALL those Halloween items sooner than you think.

I got the whole room in the Gift Exchange program here on WI.

Good luck! I love Halloween I even traded for a Frankenkinz Hat for my Pink Pony Jesse lol He sleeps in that room bc my dd couldn't justify a Pink boy Pony darn Mystery Pets! So she says hes
dressed up for Halloween! LOL

Remember the other bed in that Picture is a Super Bed, Monster {under the} Bed!

Have fun!!
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 01:59 AM   #24
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

It's a shame. i have all the Halloween items and other cool items and they are just going to go to waste because I will probably NOT renew anything with Webkinz or buy anymore. I could have tried to give them to people on here but whenever I have offered FREE items to people I get a letter of warning from moderators telling me what a BAD person I am for doing such a terrible thing. So, soon all that stuff will go to waste. What a shame.
Good work moderators ! You see a simple kind gesture and make me feel like a criminal for doing such a thing. I guess that's why I don't come on here much anymore.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:10 AM   #25
charming33

i am afraid the bat wont fly, it will walkjust like the DRAGON sorry to burst your bubbles!
Old 05-14-2008, 02:16 AM   #26
lmsund

Arwin is on a distinguished road

Why not check the picture of the room with your trading card picture? If you have series 2, maybe you will find hints of new items not offered last year! You may be holding a card with this years preview! Let us know!
Arwin is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 06:43 AM   #27

elliskinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by kyultrox
I have it! here it is! One bed is for my black cat and the other is awaiting the bat!
Love your room and the monster bed in it. Here's a picture of my son's room. I would love to get the 2006 Halloween pieces. Does anyone have pictures of them all??
Attached Images
File Type: gifHauntedMansion.gif (181.3 KB, 10 views)
Old 05-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #28

gothmama is on a distinguished road

No kidding! We're new this year, so have not been through a holiday -- though we've marveled at the wicked cool items we've seen in WI.

Anyone recall how long "around Halloween' actually means? Was it the whole month of October, or a much narrower time frame?

Thanks for sharing your info!

Gothmama
(with a name like that, you gotta have a Halloween themed room!)
Old 05-16-2008, 12:12 AM   #29

WgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud of

That is an awsome theme room thanks for sharing. Hope it comes out again.
Old 05-16-2008, 01:28 AM   #30

elliskinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Haunted House Themed items

View Post Originally Posted by gothmama
No kidding! We're new this year, so have not been through a holiday -- though we've marveled at the wicked cool items we've seen in WI.

Anyone recall how long "around Halloween' actually means? Was it the whole month of October, or a much narrower time frame?

Thanks for sharing your info!

Gothmama
(with a name like that, you gotta have a Halloween themed room!)
I believe it was in the WShop the first week in October until October 31. I think a few items were actually still there the first week in Nov. They also had pet costumes and candy.
Closed