Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 10:38 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest
Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: does anybody collect rares?

I collect Egyptian, Neo Gothic, Aztec, and Kooky Scientist.
Allykinz97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #12
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

We collect every Rare item/theme that we can afford-the schedule that WI provides is part of what drew me to this forum. My favorites are the Whimsical Wonderland and Victorian Garden themes.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #13

disneyfan3 is sweet stuff
disneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuff

We also collect all the Rare rooms that have been made available. Soooooooo sad about Egyptian Theme!!!!!! We are just starting to build our Whimsical Wonderland, so it's looking a little "Whimsical WISHland" at the moment, but it's all a work in progress.

View Post Originally Posted by filthyfury
I collect the neo goth theme & the whimsical wonderland theme, once I complete my neo goth theme I'm going to start collecting the princess palace & victorian garden theme.
Click the image to open in full size.

Here's my completed Whimsical Wonderland room (hoping to adopt a caterpillar at some point for in here too, he will get the flower super bed.)
Spoiler: show

And here's my not so great neo goth room as of right now, it'll look tons better when I finish it...
Spoiler: show
Oh my goodness!!! You rooms are just beautiful!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #14
olivia999999999

Unpretty has a spectacular aura about

To me, I think collecting retired themes is fun because it's harder to track down items. Arte is a big help , too
Unpretty is offline Female
Old 06-21-2012, 11:13 AM   #15
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

If you want to start with rare foods that's a good choice! But I Keep the rare items that I Like.
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 06-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #16
Gifted

nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth
nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth

I collect every rare theme, but I just started with Medieval and Aztec ones. Rares are really fun to collect, but you need a lot of KC, so I would suggest getting some of the cheaper ones first (like Medieval, Palace Princess, Victorian, Whimsical Wonderland). My personal favorite theme is the Persian theme, but it's so expensive that I only have some of the pieces...
nata8866 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2012, 10:02 AM   #17
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

I loved collecting the old Science theme and the hockey theme. Other than that, I just pick up what I can here and there.
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 06-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #18
ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

I have, like, one rare. I'd like to collect the Neo Gothic theme.
ZingozandZangoz is offline Female
Old 06-24-2012, 10:45 AM   #19
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

I have rooms full of rares = even bought a couple of cabinets for the wallpapers and the floors
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #20
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I love to collect rares! But actually I like to collect just about everything! (cept food not so much,.I kind of gave up collecting food unless its something super special)
Closed

Tags
<:8_)~, googles always prevail