Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ARTE 123 will become famous soon enough

Default does anybody collect rares?

i wanted to start a forum on collecting rares solets get talking
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

Default Re: does anybody collect rares?

I collect every single rare item there is from every theme and I also collect a lot of valued items as well. Rare items are my favorite to collect because there is the most variety when it comes to those types of items.
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 06-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #3

ARTE 123 will become famous soon enough

me 2 i love the egyptian theme i wish they would keep it and not retire it
Old 06-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #4
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ARTE 123
me 2 i love the egyptian theme i wish they would keep it and not retire it
I agree completely.
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 06-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
hfmsgirl

Hfmsgirl is a name known to allHfmsgirl is a name known to allHfmsgirl is a name known to all

I collect random rare items, but I really hoping to start working on the Neo Gothic Theme
Hfmsgirl is offline Female
Old 06-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #6

sapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be great
sapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be great

I don't collect rare items but maybe I should! Any suggestions?
sapphirecity is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 01:06 AM   #7
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

I collect the neo goth theme & the whimsical wonderland theme, once I complete my neo goth theme I'm going to start collecting the princess palace & victorian garden theme.
Click the image to open in full size.

Here's my completed Whimsical Wonderland room (hoping to adopt a caterpillar at some point for in here too, he will get the flower super bed.)
Spoiler: show

And here's my not so great neo goth room as of right now, it'll look tons better when I finish it...
Spoiler: show

Last edited by filthyfury; 06-17-2012 at 01:10 AM..
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #8

Misty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forum
Misty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forum

I collect a lot of rare items. I love the Egyptian theme. (So sad it's retiring!) My other favorite themes are Whimsical Wonderland and Medieval. I like the Fancy Fountain a lot too. The other themes have some nice pieces, but I don't like any of them enough to collect the whole theme.

~*~*~
Misty_by_th_Sea is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #9

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

i collect some thing
Old 06-18-2012, 09:45 AM   #10

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by sapphirecity
I don't collect rare items but maybe I should! Any suggestions?
Aztec is pretty cool, so is the kooky scientist.
MAKroll is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<:8_)~, googles always prevail