Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2014, 07:58 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

teddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Do you have priceless, and what priceless do you have!

I think it would be awesome if they would have Throwback Thursday, and offer an older retired item for sale in Wshop. I would like to have the orange camo shirt!!!
teddiebear63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2014, 09:44 PM   #12
Ganzfl

Ganzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellence
Ganzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by teddiebear63
I think it would be awesome if they would have Throwback Thursday, and offer an older retired item for sale in Wshop. I would like to have the orange camo shirt!!!
In my personal opinion i think that would kinda mess up the "priceless system". you know, like it wouldn't be rare at all, but maybe they could make a red army shirt or a more brown one for those that just want colored camo
Old 04-29-2014, 12:51 AM   #13
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day
4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have these based on your list:

Brown Belt
Bunny Ears
Elf Hat
Elf Shoes
Polar Plunge Poster
Purple Ball Cap
Tooth Extractor

What about baseball shoes, the elf jacket, elf pants, gothic window and purple t shirt?

There are lots of others I consider very collectible such as the 2008 Halloween items, black ninja outfit and numerous others.

Last edited by 4000kitties; 04-29-2014 at 12:52 AM.. Reason: more info
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 04-29-2014, 01:19 AM   #14
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
What about baseball shoes, the elf jacket, elf pants, gothic window and purple t shirt?

There are lots of others I consider very collectible such as the 2008 Halloween items, black ninja outfit and numerous others.

Those are some hard to find items, but they aren't considered priceless, as they're typically a bit more common than the ones listed.

Also there's no such item as elf pants, so I'm not sure what you're referring to there, and I believe by baseball shoes you mean the Basketball Shoes
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2014, 10:37 AM   #15
hersheygotbannedlol

hershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a hero
hershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a hero

Starting last summer, I started collecting priceless and promo clothing pieces. It wasn't until February that i had almost everything. I gave most of it away to my friends. I still have some left tho, only a chest full LOL:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:04 PM   #16
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

I have Plumpy Glasses, Wacky Jeans, Red Lava, Stone Elephant Statue, Tea Service, B&Y Grandfather Clock, Violet Lava, Rainbow Cloud Couch, Sparkling Star Bed, Sun's Embrace Bed, Webkinz Cares Dining Table and 2 Chairs, Skater Kat Skateboard, Blue Dragster, Orange Army, and perhaps the Jack O hat or white ears (just not sure on which pet). I used to have the Spitoon, the Elf Hat and Shoes, and Santakinz Antlers, but I traded them for other priceless. I'm not a huge fan of ALL priceless, I just like specific pieces (for instance, I collected all the exclusives in WW, so 'had to have' the originals, too). I'm REALLY not into the clothing, but I will trade for certain pieces when I can just to have them in case I 'need' them, LOL.
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 05-12-2014, 10:08 PM   #17
go jays go

KevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the rep
KevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the repKevinELevin invented the rep

2 of the blue lava lamps, and the game theme coffee table and lamp (the ones from trading card series 1), and the series 1 trading card bed
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 05-13-2014, 06:06 AM   #18
e are all
Gifted

rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!
rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Oh ok then, i have a phantom pop ?? LOL
rabbit1 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #19
ktacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guidektacozz is a golden guide

i have elf hat and shoes, orange army, wz jeans, cat costume, a few blue dragsters, a few red lava lamps,

i had like a few sets of elf on a different account but it was user banned.

is scuba priceless or no?
ktacozz is offline Male
Old 05-15-2014, 02:03 PM   #20
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

Oh, gosh. I'm not sure. I know I have some priceless clothing items on other accounts.
j10a11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!, shellbellgotsatag!