Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
Hi From 2010
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog wows us all with wondergirlwholovesdog wows us all with wondergirlwholovesdog wows us all with wondergirlwholovesdog wows us all with wondergirlwholovesdog wows us all with wondergirlwholovesdog wows us all with wondergirlwholovesdog wows us all with wondergirlwholovesdog wows us all with wondergirlwholovesdog wows us all with wondergirlwholovesdog wows us all with wonder

Default I just can't decide! :O

So I got some wish tokens. But the problem is I don't know what exlusive is best!

My favorites are:

-Snack Car Stove
-Royal Blue Jeweled Egg
-Medieval Torch
-Zangoz Chocolate Fountain
-Golden Apple Tree
-Dress Rehearsal Costume Rack
-Happily Ever After Cake

I have 13 tokens. Which one should I choose? Should I wait? Ooh, I just don't know!
girlwholovesdog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #2
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our ears
Coolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our ears

Default Re: I just can't decide! :O

Well, I did this about a year ago and I was told to get the one I want

Or you could choose the oldest one there or wait
Old 04-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
luckiestmom

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

I agree with Coolgirl to get the one you want, but I'm happy to give you my opinion.

I think the coolest item currently out there is the Time Machine & I think it's well worth waiting for.

Of the ones on your list, I found the Chocolate Fountian disappointing - thought it would be bigger. The Jeweled Egg & the Golden Apple Tree are pretty to look at so if you like decorations, both are good choices. (The egg is small, though.) I'm currently saving up for the Dress Rehearsal Costume Rack because I can make good use of the storage.

Hope you are happy with whichever you choose!
mkivvy is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

I agree with everyone else saying, get the one you want the most.
Don't do something just 'cause other people don't like it, because then you'll be upset that you didn't get your favorite.

But, if you're asking for my opinion, out of those I would get a Snack Cart Stove. Not out of those, I would get a Time Machine, because they're very cool.

But, it's completely up to you. Have fun with whatever new exclusive you choose to get!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #5
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

I always have a hard time trying to decide when I have enough tokens too!
Now I usually go with the oldest one I want most, incase it retires before I get another chance to get it (that's happened to me 3 times now )
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 04-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #6
webkinznancydrew2422

webkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to all

just pick the one you like the most

i am not team jacob or team edward i am team carlisle
webkinzfan3ever is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Why not wait for a bit. YOu can collect more tokens in the time being and then make the decision. Pretty soon the new stuff should be going down to 12 tokens, so just keep a close eye on them. Then it may not be so hard to decide which one you want.
Personally? I like the dress rehearsal rack because you can put clothing in it
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Try waiting a little while and after the while is up try to come to the conclusion of what item you want
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #9
Colton Dixon is a

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

I think you should pick the oldest one you like, so there is no chance that is retires before your able to get it.
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 11:58 PM   #10
lol u mad XD

Rabidmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Royal blue jeweled egg
Rabidmonkey is offline Male
Closed