Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

Default Collecting wish tokens.

For some odd reason I love to collect my wish tokens. I have 90 in the wish machine right now, and haven't spent a single one since they came out. Does anyone else do this, or is it just me?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
mkmaa00
Webkinz :)

DancinDog has disabled reputation

Default Re: Collecting wish tokens.

I used to, but I got tempted and spent them all
DancinDog is offline Female
Old 10-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by kinspets
For some odd reason I love to collect my wish tokens. I have 90 in the wish machine right now, and haven't spent a single one since they came out. Does anyone else do this, or is it just me?
Yep i do this too i have never spent a single wish token on any of my accounts.
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 10-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #4
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I am trying to do that now lol. I use to buy things I REALLY wanted, but now I have 50 wish tokens saved.
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 11:35 AM   #5
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think it is kind of like a bank I know I have a pile of them in one account already and I have not even bought one thing with them, this picture does not include the gifts I have not opened that have tokens in them

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #6
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I'll probably wind up in "collect 'em" status once I do two things. While I don't want ALL of the Wish Factory items, there are some that I want.

Once I get all of the items I want....well, then that's #1.

For #2, if you look up the trophies section in the WI's Wiki, there's a trophy you get if you happen across the rare hidden "Super Wish Token".

I'll likely stop using them and just go to collecting once I manage to attain both of my Wish Factory targets.

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 10-05-2011 at 12:15 PM..
Old 10-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #7

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

That's a lot of Wish Tokens! I spend them all.. but I usaully don't know what to get!
Aikou is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 08:58 PM   #8
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

I'm so glad I'm not alone on this
and that is A LOT of tokens dixiecup!!! congratz
Old 10-18-2011, 04:17 PM   #9

Zingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud of

Wow, congratulations on getting so many wish tokens! I don't collect them, they're just too tempting to spend! Great job on your collection!
Zingozman is offline Male
Closed