Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Collectorz Corner

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 04:25 PM   #21
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: #1 RAREST item in WW!!!

Gee I never thought of that I have one of those silk sparrows.

I also think that the Mr. Moo Chocolate Bar is a highly sought after item, though I am not sure if it is as rare as the other items.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #22
Call me Haley
Webkinz :)

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

I believe that the person who has it is still going on webkinz. Sadly I think I know this because I saw some people in the clubhouse trying to figure out how they could scam the person to get it
Cozyy is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #23
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

Hello, I Personally Believe This Is a matter of opinion... so it depends on you! what do you think is the rarest item in WebkinzWorld??!
worldpeace is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 01:50 PM   #24
Lil Kinz

246ec is an unknown quantity at this point

I read some of the posts and I thought I had some great items until I saw the post containing all the 8 photos. Of which I sadly have none, lol... I do have a red lava and the elephant statue and the orginal elf outfit, so I guess I will be ok without the other stuff. Oh and I have a moo bar,lol
246ec is offline Female
Old 11-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

Skyscraper will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
According to the creative director its the Miss Birdy Master Caring Award.

And unfortunately, I believe that one member that had the award had their account locked or banned or something along those lines. So in a sense it doesn't "exist" anymore.

Here's the article on it:
Some Answers from our Creative Director! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
I hope this helps!
Click the image to open in full size.
^^^ There's a pic for those who are wondering
Honestly, wow, I wonder if the one who owns it closed the lucky account ...
Skyscraper is offline Female
Closed