Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
PULI123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default What happens when you are or report someone in the trading room?

New here and still trying to figure this site out. Just wondering if anyone knows what happens when someone reports you in the trading room or if you report someone. I have had some really mean traders lately and I have never reported on anyone. Had a trader today that wanted to trade my kinz style jacket for three free winterfest hats. He got mad that I wouldn't trade and started to demand that I trade. I said no thanks and left the trade. He then followed me around saying I was mean. He said he reported me for being mean. Just wondering how that all works. Just a little steamed right now. And if I can find this thread again and read the replies, I'll be proud of myself. lol
PULI123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: What happens when you are or report someone in the trading room?

hmm thats a good question. i have always wondered that aswell. you would do better by putting this in the HELP section of the forum. Welcome to WI by the way!
DIBS is offline Male
Old 01-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

Thanks, I'll do that.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Amouse will become famous soon enough

I don't think you will get a warning/ban, if you didn't do anything wrong. A trader did the same thing to my sister once, she never got a warning or ban.
Amouse is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #5
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I've had some traders who didn't like that I wouldn't trade with them unfairly, call me mean and say they would report me. I told them that they are free to and that Ganz will then read our conversation leading up to the report. I'm not 100% sure this is true, but I think it is. They always back down after I say this because indeed I wasn't being mean, they were.
lamb is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #6
Lil Kinz

Thanks for your replies, I feel much better. It is just so upsetting when you have done nothing wrong and they are persistant. Anyhow, thanks.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #7
pinkystinky87

pinkystinky87 is an unknown quantity at this point

You know when that person reported you I think the Ganz guys checked to see what you were doing that would be "mean." I think because you didn't do anything wrong that that person who reported you maybe got a warning/ban. Well, hope that helps.
pinkystinky87 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 11:14 PM   #8

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Don't worry about it - as long as you know you did nothing wrong and didn't do anything to imply such (given how antsy some mods are there with the "warning" button), you'll be fine.

I've been thinking that sometimes these kids try to say that they reported the person in order to get the person to cower (cave in to the bully and say that they're the bad ones) and trade with them anyway. In this case, the person DIDN'T report the person, but claims so in order to get what they want.

I think that if this happens, it's childish, cruel and quite honestly bullying, something that is considered a crime (Internet Bullying). It also can affect a child's mind long term and have lasting effects. I seriously had problems with this when I was in school - I won't go into details - and yes, it took from when I was in fifth grade until I was a sophomore in high school to get over this "If you don't do what I want, I'll report you to the teacher/principal's office, etc." issue.
Closed