Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default what clothing items do yo uhtink will be the next to go? ( to retire)

So i was just regretting how awhile ago when the WZ jeans and plumpy glasses weren't retired, i sold them because no one wanted them at that time So, i was thinking if i could do it over again, i would stock up on them so i could trade them later in life. ( lol) Now, i DO have a chance to do it over again.... sort of. You see, [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] will always keep making and retiring clothes right? well then, if i bought the clothes BEFORE they retired, then a few years later, i would be considered " rich" in the trading room, right? So, i was wondering what all you WIers think the next clothing items to go will be. As for me, i think aybe some of the older clothes will go?
ra1727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #2

Ladybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talent

Default Re: what clothing items do yo uhtink will be the next to go? ( to retire)

Good idea. I put some W - Shop clothes on my pets not too long ago in hopes they would retire. I would forget about them and go through my house and find stuff lie other people did.

I chose the blue football jersey because it sort of looks like WZ jeans. I bought some other stuff too, but I don't know what.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
Daisymaey

Daisymaey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: what clothing items do yo uhtink will be the next to go? ( to retire)

Awhile ago, I just decided to buy at least five of everything in the wshop so that if it one day something retires, I'm ready!
Daisymaey is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #4

thejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socks

What you have here is a good idea, but I don't know how realistic it is. As one poster said, you would have to buy at least 5 pairs of EVERYTHING in the kinzstyle outlet in order to be "stocked up" and ensure yourself that you will be in possession of the next clothing items to be retired.

In addition, it is going to be a LONG LONG LONG (emphasis on the LONG) time before any of the "new" retired items are worth anything significant. Look at those jeans that retired a few months ago (i forget the name, like stonewash jeans or something), the red football jersey, etc. Even items that have retired well over a year are still not really any good in the trading room (gold safe, windmill).

The bottom line is that items like Wacky Jeans, White Ears, Purple Witch Hat, etc, are ALWAYS going to be the "top level" retired clothing items. I know that some people say "retired is retired," but unfortunately that's not true. Since Wacky and White Ears were retired so much earlier, they will always be in much higher demand than any "newer" retired items, no matter how much time passes. It's certainly not a bad idea to try and predict which items will be the next to go; inevitably some people will want them; however, keep in mind that the highly-sought after retired and priceless items will always be ranked higher in the minds of traders.
thejabronisayz is offline Male
Old 09-30-2010, 05:38 AM   #5
Banned
Cherrie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by thejabronisayz
What you have here is a good idea, but I don't know how realistic it is. As one poster said, you would have to buy at least 5 pairs of EVERYTHING in the kinzstyle outlet in order to be "stocked up" and ensure yourself that you will be in possession of the next clothing items to be retired.

In addition, it is going to be a LONG LONG LONG (emphasis on the LONG) time before any of the "new" retired items are worth anything significant. Look at those jeans that retired a few months ago (i forget the name, like stonewash jeans or something), the red football jersey, etc. Even items that have retired well over a year are still not really any good in the trading room (gold safe, windmill).

The bottom line is that items like Wacky Jeans, White Ears, Purple Witch Hat, etc, are ALWAYS going to be the "top level" retired clothing items. I know that some people say "retired is retired," but unfortunately that's not true. Since Wacky and White Ears were retired so much earlier, they will always be in much higher demand than any "newer" retired items, no matter how much time passes. It's certainly not a bad idea to try and predict which items will be the next to go; inevitably some people will want them; however, keep in mind that the highly-sought after retired and priceless items will always be ranked higher in the minds of traders.
I totally agree with you and another thought I have on that subject is it is like people know to stock up now. So they won't be as rare as the items you listed anyway because people don't sell stuff like that anymore cause everyone is hoping it will be worth something later.
Cherrie is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 06:00 AM   #6
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #7

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

mmmmhhhhmmmm i see what you are getting at there still though, i wonder what items will retire, know what i mean?
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 04:14 PM   #8
iscream247

bobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guide

Hmmm -A while back, I bought three of every type of clothing. Just in case something retires.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by bobo247
Hmmm -A while back, I bought three of every type of clothing. Just in case something retires.
that's a good idea, when i get lots more money lol
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

But if everyone stocks up then even when it's retired there will still be a lot of it in the trading rooms so it won't really increase much in trading value. It's like the wonderland things now. Some traders want a lot for them because they'll be limited time offers. But really there are so many people offering them up, if you wait you can get them for a fair trade. Now later they'll be worth more because they won't be available but I bet there will be a big enough stock of them in peoples houses and docks they won't get hard to find anytime soon.
Closed

Tags
s n o w, wacky jeans19