Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 05:49 AM   #11
Amanda ♥

Default Re: WW trading rooms and place to discuss, vent, or laugh at your experience

Excellent tips and hints! Thank you for making this thread, and taking pictures for those who are having trouble.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2008, 06:01 AM   #12
wordtome
Gift Guru

SqueezeBoxx will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW trading rooms and place to discuss, vent, or laugh at your experience

You wanna know what really gets me - Everone wants Exclusive Items, but they don't want to offer any. They want my exclusives, for their recipe foods or W-Shop Items or Curio Items. Truthfully, I know kids don't really have a clue, but I hate all the time wasted in there! I do appreciate the tips though!!

SQUEEZE
Old 05-27-2008, 06:44 AM   #13
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

I'm so over the trading rooms. I know some people seem to get really good trades but all I get offered are foods or wshop items even if I take the leap and put nice things out there first! really valuable things!
and even if I work out a fair trade- they switch the items out to cpns or food or something and try to get me to trade that!
OR they try to click trade even though I put frowns on all their items! I mean what is that about? even a VERY YOUNG child can tell what a frown means! So they know I don't want those items and just trying to trick me into trading?
It's just a waste of time for me.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:56 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

mathteacher67 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the great information - I would add that I couldn't figure out the responses "Yes" or "No" in chat -- they are found under the "Rap" button. My experiences have varied and I have to say I had several really nice trades suddenly get the message "Webkinz has experienced a problem and you must log out and back in" - very frustrating as it is difficult to link up again with the person you were trading with. I found alot of variety in what was being traded.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:14 AM   #15
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Thanks for posting this info
I would also like to point out I have been in the trading rooms as well.
One thing I did notice too is that you can have a item up for trade
say and exclusive, and they have an exclusive,
so even right,
well at the last minute when you click that okay ready to trade
I have seen that exclusive item (THEIRS) get switched with a food item.
so if I would have proceeded with the YES the trade happens so fast that
I would have given my exclusive for a piece of food.
I have noticed this many times and also offers of food or w-shop items on their
end and them wanted exclusives or rares.
If you are doing a trade I would let the other person click yes first to finalize the trade
just so you can see if they would do a quick change at the end.

So this being said this is what I come away with from this experience

THE ONLY TRADING IN MY HOUSE FOR MY KIDDOS WILL BE WI

My kiddos have been told they are not allowed on ww unless I am present.
they fully understand and are happy with trading on WI with me where it is fast and friendly
and HONEST.
Thanks to all the hard work the mods, admins do to keep WI safe.
I know I can let my kiddos go surf the GE and I am quite positive they would not have a negative experience. This not being the case on WW.

MY experience from the WW trading room so far

my psf for their psf OKAY

their food and w-shop items for my exclusive I pulled out NOT GOOD TRADE

they put up 3 exclusives and I put up 3 exclusives when the trade was in the final
sequence I waited to push okay they pulled their 3 exclusives and put in 3 recipe foods
if I would have not be paying attention and clicked Yes to that trade I would have
not received what I thought I first was offered.
So I just cancelled the deal

I also wrote down all the names and what trades had been done and even the ones that werent done.

hope this helps
Angel

Last edited by angelofharlem; 05-27-2008 at 08:17 AM..
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 08:19 AM   #16
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I offered someone a wishing well, and they wanted to give me secret recipies for it. So, I ended up taking that item out, and we traded recipies.. it was stupid, but I pleased a little kid.

then this person offered me some great stuff (medievil sofa, AC side table, and an exclusive) but I needed to restock my dock (haha it rhymes!!) so I couldn't get those items. Aww man, I need to remeber to stock up on good stuff!!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 08:21 AM   #17
Gifted

kinzqueen89 is on a distinguished road

I love the trading room. I've been able to get some cool stuff. I traded a tractor for a tc2 sofa earlier. The person wanted exclusives and I had two tractors.
kinzqueen89 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 08:29 AM   #18
Angelsabove

So far I have had all good trades....for food and rares and exclusives. I has so much to trade!!!! I luv it
Old 05-27-2008, 08:42 PM   #19
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

It seems that the new trading rooms are hit or miss. either i get a room full of awesome traders with fair deals or ones that have no clue. But remeber a lot of ww users do not use wi and have no value idea what we wi users vaule things at. for someone a unsolved recipe food might be as vaulable to them as a AC theme item. But for WI users we have a code of conduct and vaules that we are all used to. They may have know idea that the AC theme empore's bed was last offered in the first week of may and is estimated a 11,000 kc. To them a food they have never seen before could be more vaulable becasue you can't buy it anywhere. So lets vent but rememeber Not everyone is greedy some are clueless too. I think its funny, what we people vaule things at. I mean when i first started webkinz before WI we sold all kinds of things that were vaulable for peanuts or just gave them away. they had no vaule to us becasue we did not have access to info available on WI. KNowledge is vaule.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:45 PM   #20
kmkotas
Gift Guru

kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!kbabe342 is headed for the top!

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to get into one of these trading rooms on WW? i try and they are ALWAYS full! how do you guys do it???
Closed